SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP] Jake's Administrator Application

Jakeeee

Steam Account Name:  Jake
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:469119214

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I am 18 and love sports and gaming

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I would be a consistent and fair admin who would be on the AWP server enough, as there is usually never admins on. Also I am honest and trustworthy

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I am honest and fair in judging people's actions. Also I feel the need for more admins on the AWP server as there is usually never admins on.

Play-Time on Server Group:  4d 09:53h
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  1-2 hours a day in the afternoon and night

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  Goat hanger, mgbolts, jingus, Plex, edgy bushy,

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Kevin is 5'2

9 hours ago, Kevin is 5'2 said:

Steam Account Name:  Jake
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:469119214

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I am 18 and have got literally no life, I am a hard worker and like to be a leader

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I would be a consistent and fair admin who would be on the AWP server enough, as there is usually never admins on. Also I am honest and trustworthy

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I am honest and fair in judging people's actions. Also I feel the need for more admins on the AWP server as there is usually never admins on.

Play-Time on Server Group:  4d 09:53h
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  1-2 hours a day in the afternoon and night

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  Goat hanger, mgbolts, jingus, Plex, edgy bushy,

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Ignoringgggggggg the sub 100 word count, I can't be on 24/7 as i got uni exams coming up, afterwards the presence of an admin should increase, namely after the 26th of June. Also blazemore is dealing with university exams as well. I'm sure this isn't the case, but if your entire motivation to be admin is because there aren't any admins on then that motivation can be erased quite quickly once exams are over, hence I have to doubt whether your proposed good performance after exams are over will continue. 

And you bully me so grrrr

This was half arsed, a lot more effort should have been put into this application.

As Sorrow has said before, he has exams as well as Sha, I have them on too. I am extremely active. You shouldn't want admin because an admin isn't on for like 30 minuets of the day, bad motivation.  But Good luck :)

AWP HEAD ADMIN

Discord: Nala#2567

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198223853808/

600695_1102.png 

The application needs a lot of work. Wanting to be admin because no admins are on is not very good motivation. After exams are over all of the admins who are currently busy with irl problems will come back and then where will your motivation to work go? into the abyss. Good Luck tho ?

excited cute girl GIF

The Weeb Of The Party <3

aiko

• 7 months later...
  • Nala locked this topic