SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

T1ЯO ヅ's Unban Appeal

T1ЯO ヅ

Steam Account Name: T1ЯO ヅ
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:115526718

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_

Server Group:  
Server:  Retake

Date / Time of Ban: I have no clue when i got banned....

Admin that Punished You: No idea....

Reason for Ban: [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account ( what does this mean?)

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I have no clue as to why i am banned.... I jump on KZG late night to warm up before going on FaceIt Game, the last time i remember playing on KZG was last week... i dont cheat or anything else.. i pretty much hop on KZG to warm up then hop on my games. Can i please know whats the reason i am banned because it doesn't give me any reason as to why i am banned when i try to connect to ANY KZG server....
I don't know whether its some system malfunction or something that caused the server to ban me?
i'd appreciate if you guys could look into my case and see what has caused my account to get banned....
I'm 100% legit and i dont grief or anything either.
Thanks in advance
Tiro (Hadi)

36 minutes ago, T1ЯO ヅ said:

Server Group:  

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I have no clue as to why i am banned.... I jump on KZG late night to warm up before going on FaceIt Game, the last time i remember playing on KZG was last week... i dont cheat or anything else.. i pretty much hop on KZG to warm up then hop on my games. Can i please know whats the reason i am banned because it doesn't give me any reason as to why i am banned when i try to connect to ANY KZG server....
I don't know whether its some system malfunction or something that caused the server to ban me?
i'd appreciate if you guys could look into my case and see what has caused my account to get banned....
Thanks in advance
Tiro (Hadi)

Hey,

Source Sleuth Duplicate Account refers to when your IP matches the IP of someone who was previously banned. To my knowledge, this can occur in two different ways. First, if a family member or someone in your house was playing on their account on the device you used to connect and were banned. Specific IP's are linked to the actual router or machine itself in relation to the internet connection you are using. So if a family member was banned, then please provide proof that you aren't that family member.

The second reason which I think is more likely to be what happened to you is, if you were using a VPN. VPN's in the most simplest terms, act as a midway step between the internet and you. The IP that your computer is sending out to  the internet is caught in the middle by the VPN and changed, as to provide another IP to the internet, with the intended affecting of basically masking yourself, as the internet now does not know it is your machine connecting to it. The issue with this is VPN's grab IP's from all sorts of locations, and one of those locations could be where a previously banned person was using it. Hence on occasion the VPN will replace your IP with a banned IP, the server will then think you are trying to ban evade with a new account, and thus will ban your account and all associated IP addresses.

So my question to you is, were you using a VPN? If so, please provide proof that you had a VPN running while also showing that you are indeed the owner of your account. You can prove you were using a VPN at a specific time by I assume showing the connection log that most VPN's create in the form of a text file.

Good luck~

On 04/06/2019 at 1:21 AM, Sorrow [Not The Admin] said:

Hey,

Source Sleuth Duplicate Account refers to when your IP matches the IP of someone who was previously banned. To my knowledge, this can occur in two different ways. First, if a family member or someone in your house was playing on their account on the device you used to connect and were banned. Specific IP's are linked to the actual router or machine itself in relation to the internet connection you are using. So if a family member was banned, then please provide proof that you aren't that family member.

The second reason which I think is more likely to be what happened to you is, if you were using a VPN. VPN's in the most simplest terms, act as a midway step between the internet and you. The IP that your computer is sending out to  the internet is caught in the middle by the VPN and changed, as to provide another IP to the internet, with the intended affecting of basically masking yourself, as the internet now does not know it is your machine connecting to it. The issue with this is VPN's grab IP's from all sorts of locations, and one of those locations could be where a previously banned person was using it. Hence on occasion the VPN will replace your IP with a banned IP, the server will then think you are trying to ban evade with a new account, and thus will ban your account and all associated IP addresses.

So my question to you is, were you using a VPN? If so, please provide proof that you had a VPN running while also showing that you are indeed the owner of your account. You can prove you were using a VPN at a specific time by I assume showing the connection log that most VPN's create in the form of a text file.

Good luck~

Hey Man Thanks for the reply!
First of all i don't use any sort of VPN nor any of my family member play CS:GO
i am the only one who games in my family ( well siblings do play game but they play Online Flash Games xD) 
I don't have an alt account and This account (Tiro) is the only account that i have and the only account that i play cs on.... that being said i don't cheat or grief just a try hard player who is trying hard to get good at the game and hopefully to play at higher stages in future!
Can you please look deeper into my case, as i don't know how your system have detected my computer (which i wasn't using for that past week).

BUT 
I'd love to share any information to help you guys find what caused my IP to get banned from your servers. im willing to share any log or anything. 
Thanks in Advance! <3 hope to be unbanned as soon as possible because most of the time me and my fellow mates (BACHEMZ Clan) warm up in KZG Retake servers before hopping onto MM!
<3

• Bot
On 04/06/2019 at 12:33 AM, T1ЯO ヅ said:

Server Group:  

Thanks in advance
Tiro (Hadi)

Unbanned. Closed.

• KZG Bot locked this topic