SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] Ohrange's Moderator Application

Ohrange

Steam Account Name:  Ohrange
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:128350142

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I just like to surf and I'd rather surf somewhere that isn't full of constant screaming

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Most of the time I'm chill to be around, I follow the rules provided to me and don't stray unless I strongly disagree with the punishment provided.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  Back in the day i use to surf quite a bit, most of my hours on cs (5,359) are surfing and i enjoy it quite a bit. I've been surfing on kzg recently and noticed it's pretty toxic. I just thought i'd apply to help out

Play-Time on Server Group:  1d 18h (the information displayed is iffy i honestly don't know)
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Usually at night, anywhere between 5pm and 3am

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  Nobody has specifically asked me to apply for staff. But if this is needed nolesy could vouch for me

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Really bad application, please work on these things before you try getting Moderator:

• Get more time on the server, one day is not enough.
  • Get members to vouch for you, introduce yourself to the community, making friends with KZG Staff would help you out enormously.
  • Write a better application, this application is horrible.

Until you have done what I've said, I'm giving you a -rep.

cute french bulldog GIF by Frank Macchia

- Aqua -

- Aim Moderator -

- KZG Aim -

Thanks for the reply but I've been in the surf community for a long time. A few of the higher ranked kzg players know who i am and know I'm a good moderator, I use to moderate on zts until I resigned because i quit surf for a while. just because i haven't made a name for myself  on here doesn't mean im not a good fit to the team 

Appreciate the response though.

Edited by Ohrange

3 minutes ago, Ohrange said:

Thanks for the reply but I've been in the surf community for a long time. A few of the higher ranked kzg players know who i am and know I'm a good moderator, I use to moderate on zts until I resigned because i quit surf for a while. just because i haven't made a name for myself  on here doesn't mean im not a good fit to the team 

Appreciate the response though.

However the less known you are in the community, the more issues will arise when you do moderate on the servers. Hence we need to consider if you are worth all the effort that does arise from taking in a staff member that is not well known in the specific section of the KZG community. It is a fact that people cause less shit when they know the person who is staff, it's unfortunate but general psychology would suggest this. While it's not impossible to be accepted into the staff team while being relatively unknown, your job and our jobs become largely easier if you do make the effort to become more known in the community.

As already stated, Being known is something at least for me. I personally have never seen you once and have no clue how you are as a player and cant vouch wither or not you would be able to keep the server under control. As you have said you were admin on another server but again how you are on our servers are a different story. I just haven't seen anything from you yet so i cant say much as to who or how you are

• 7 months later...

Hi,

I am sorry to inform you that your Skill Surf Moderator Application has been denied.

Your Application was voted on by the Skill Surf Staff Team at our most recent meeting.

DENIED. 

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic