SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

iisoken's Unban Appeal

iisoken

Steam Account Name: iisoken
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:498816686

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_

Server Group: AIM 
Server:  1v1 Arenas

Date / Time of Ban: 24/4/19

Admin that Punished You: I don't know

Reason for Ban: I recently created a steam account and bought csgo prime and my friend told me to go on kzg server, and it said I was permanently banned. I'm not sure if this is relevent but I didnt make my steam account at my own house is that a possible way I got banned or is something wrong with the system please help me out here.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I just wanna chill and have a fun time on kzg server

1 minute ago, iisoken said:

Are you admin?

sadly no but i just posted the comms just to show you what you were banned for since u didnt know

Are you friends with any admin that can help me. Like I said in the ban appeal I didn't make my steam account at my house, my cousin set it up for me at his house

Hey there, sooo you will have to be patient please, unban appeals can take days. Anyways, did you try connecting from your cousins house when you got banned? Did your cousin ever get banned on his account? Anyone else in your family who plays? Do you use a vpn? These questions will make it easier for us to help you.

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

I asked my cousin and he said he had a VPN on at the time (NordVPN) I don't know if you've heard of it. Can someone explain how the VPN could cause the ban I don't understand? Thank you for your time 

3 hours ago, iisoken said:

I asked my cousin and he said he had a VPN on at the time (NordVPN) I don't know if you've heard of it. Can someone explain how the VPN could cause the ban I don't understand? Thank you for your time 

Hi, 

This was one of my previous replies to another person who got banned for source sleuth duplicate account. Hope it clarifies things for you :)

-Source Sleuth Duplicate Account refers to when your IP matches the IP of someone who was previously banned. To my knowledge, this can occur in two different ways. First, if a family member or someone in your house was playing on their account on the device you used to connect and were banned. Specific IP's are linked to the actual router or machine itself in relation to the internet connection you are using.

The second reason which I think is more likely to be what happened to you is, if you were using a VPN. VPN's in the most simplest terms, act as a midway step between the internet and you. The IP that your computer is sending out to  the internet is caught in the middle by the VPN and changed, as to provide another IP to the internet, with the intended affecting of basically masking yourself, as the internet now does not know it is your machine connecting to it. The issue with this is VPN's grab IP's from all sorts of locations, and one of those locations could be where a previously banned person was using it. Hence on occasion the VPN will replace your IP with a banned IP, the server will then think you are trying to ban evade with a new account, and thus will ban your account and all associated IP addresses.

Cheers ^^

The VPN is what got your account banned, Ill try get you unbanned.

Ill update this when I have updates.

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

• Bot
On 04/06/2019 at 10:58 PM, iisoken said:

Steam Account Name: iisoken
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:498816686

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_

Server Group: AIM 
Server:  1v1 Arenas

Date / Time of Ban: 24/4/19

Admin that Punished You: I don't know

Reason for Ban: I recently created a steam account and bought csgo prime and my friend told me to go on kzg server, and it said I was permanently banned. I'm not sure if this is relevent but I didnt make my steam account at my own house is that a possible way I got banned or is something wrong with the system please help me out here.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I just wanna chill and have a fun time on kzg server

Denied. Closed.

- Ban evading 

https://steamcommunity.com/id/bo0qt/

• KZG Bot locked this topic