SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

50's Unban Appeal

4 hours ago, qd. said:

ok wut this gets like 10 replies within a few days. My thread been up for months and no replies other than myself bumping it. 
+rep for this anyway

What are you plus repping exactly?

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

12 hours ago, Yassuo said:

Not the smartest thing to be releasing private messages?  Did the other player want this to be leaked? Is this an unban appeal or an abuse report? 

@Yassuo I wanted to talk to Reeda and sort it out as it was clearly a misunderstanding, but was blocked from adding him so had to go through kada. Posted screenshots to prove that it is what was actually said, a reliable response rather than word of mouth. 

It is an unban appeal, but I'm annoyed that I had to go out of my way trying to find my KZG forum accounts and replying to kids that don't even know what happened for something that could've simply been resolved in steam messages had Reeda been normal, 

11 hours ago, Sorrow [Not The Admin] said:

I just want to say, how ludicrous it is of you to expect an admin to tell a banned player who reported them. Why do you need to know? It's all very easy to say he banned you for personal reasons, but it is just as easy to believe someone reported you and he acted upon that. 

I wanted to know who reported me and for what for, I knew I hadn't leaked anyones IP on kzg, or anything, and he was clearly confused about some incident and I wanted to talk to him and clear it up. However when trying to add him I got blocked. 

Let me ask you a simple question, if a policeman walks up to you and seriously asks you if you killed a man, do you say yes, or no? Because in this situation you said yes and you expect the policeman to just assume you're joking. How does this not sound dumb to you?

Is this a joke? or.. ??

Let me ask you a simple question, if you date underage girls online, do you date underage girls in real life as well? 

Great comparisons from both of us ! 

Furthermore, I've cheated in Minecraft before, but have never cheated in csgo, so like, what is the point of bringing up his past record, other than for you to have a hissy fit and take a shot at Reeda.

Wasn't about him being a cheater in general, its the fact that he cheated on the top surf server whilst being ADMIN.

However putting personal experiences aside, if we aren't meant to trust Reeda, how are we meant to trust you, a person who thinks doxxing makes you look cool or is funny, or else why would you joke about it in chat.

???? how did I make it look cool or funny at all? All i did was jokingly reply "yes" because I didn't think he was admin and thought he was joking as, per chat logs, I haven't leaked anyones IP !! 

really applies to people under the age of 16, when you arrive around the age of 18, you realise that cheating is pathetic and that you wouldn't do it anymore, it really is just a lesson that comes with age, which you seem to clearly not have reached.

You don't even know me but great analogy, keep it up, you're doing great! KZG Sorrow!!

All in all, you baited Reeda into banning you by pretending to doxx, it honestly does not matter if the IP was useless, you still did it.

LMAOOO ??????? Did you even read the thread remotely???

I didn't bait Reeda into doing shit, he came at me with a clearly false accusation which he was too lazy to do any looking into at the time of the report, I jokingly replied because it was funny to me that he was accusing me of that, I also had no idea he was admin.

Once a cheater always a cheater! 

If you don't like what I've said maybe you should reflect on your actions before talking bullshit.

If you don't like my response, maybe before going out of your way to tap at your phone and a whole paragraph response, read what happened and actually have a proper understanding of what happened before talking shit. 

Good day~ 

6 minutes ago, quintenreformed said:

shut up you fucking pussy go outside imagine taking a videogame seriously youre lucky i dont know where you live retard, also who made these forums they are fucking trash everytime i try to scroll down my screen does https://gyazo.com/e41d2f2c755ad16a3bfd6f2180d23200 this hello skypra are you broke now or something do you want me to pay someone who has half a brain to code these shitty forums for you retard? @skyprah please respond

Bro go crawls back inside your mother and don't come back out again until you've matured into a proper human being. Honestly, what the fuck are you made out of, bacteria?

Everything we do is for a reason and to keep out all the toxic and hackers. 

Geez, imagine not using your brain.

cute french bulldog GIF by Frank Macchia

- Aqua -

- Aim Moderator -

- KZG Aim -

11 hours ago, Aqua said:

Bro go crawls back inside your mother and don't come back out again until you've matured into a proper human being. Honestly, what the fuck are you made out of, bacteria?

Everything we do is for a reason and to keep out all the toxic and hackers. 

Geez, imagine not using your brain.

Why are you quoting me no name dog? youre legit a nobody i have no clue why youre trying to roast me when you have some awesome purple tumblr gif on your kzg forums signature, super epic bro. you smoke cigs thats actual full hectic cuz ur the man. come back and speak to me when youre not taking "trial" admin seriously on a shitty server on a shitty game, acting like you do anything im pretty sure all you do is mute and gag autistic kids who come and mic spam while youre playing 1v1s against the same people feeling like youre a god tier player. you are a sewer rat and nothing else, you will not amount to anything in life and will bottom feed like the loser you are until you die.

12 minutes ago, quintenreformed said:

Why are you quoting me no name dog? youre legit a nobody i have no clue why youre trying to roast me when you have some awesome purple tumblr gif on your kzg forums signature, super epic bro. you smoke cigs thats actual full hectic cuz ur the man. come back and speak to me when youre not taking "trial" admin seriously on a shitty server on a shitty game, acting like you do anything im pretty sure all you do is mute and gag autistic kids who come and mic spam while youre playing 1v1s against the same people feeling like youre a god tier player. you are a sewer rat and nothing else, you will not amount to anything in life and will bottom feed like the loser you are until you die.

Do you realise how you are making 50's chance  of an unban decrease with every word you say? Someone who gave everyone on this thread a death threat if he had his tns on, or someone who goes around belittling the staff system and calling people sewer rats. This kind of person is defending 50? You have also tagged skyprah twice while trying to abuse him, do you think doing that is going to even remotely help 50 at all. Regardless of if the unban was fair or not, if you start saying shit to skyprah he can just choose to not give a shit and just not unban him without any investigation at all into his case. The more you talk, the more you decrease 50's chance of an unban. If you feel the need to reply to what I have said, you're only hurting 50, your choice man.

11 hours ago, 50 2nd said:

@Yassuo I wanted to talk to Reeda and sort it out as it was clearly a misunderstanding, but was blocked from adding him so had to go through kada. Posted screenshots to prove that it is what was actually said, a reliable response rather than word of mouth. 

It is an unban appeal, but I'm annoyed that I had to go out of my way trying to find my KZG forum accounts and replying to kids that don't even know what happened for something that could've simply been resolved in steam messages had Reeda been normal, 

I wanted to know who reported me and for what for, I knew I hadn't leaked anyones IP on kzg, or anything, and he was clearly confused about some incident and I wanted to talk to him and clear it up. However when trying to add him I got blocked. 

Is this a joke? or.. ??

Let me ask you a simple question, if you date underage girls online, do you date underage girls in real life as well? 

Great comparisons from both of us ! 

Wasn't about him being a cheater in general, its the fact that he cheated on the top surf server whilst being ADMIN.

???? how did I make it look cool or funny at all? All i did was jokingly reply "yes" because I didn't think he was admin and thought he was joking as, per chat logs, I haven't leaked anyones IP !! 

You don't even know me but great analogy, keep it up, you're doing great! KZG Sorrow!!

LMAOOO ??????? Did you even read the thread remotely???

I didn't bait Reeda into doing shit, he came at me with a clearly false accusation which he was too lazy to do any looking into at the time of the report, I jokingly replied because it was funny to me that he was accusing me of that, I also had no idea he was admin.

Once a cheater always a cheater! 

If you don't like my response, maybe before going out of your way to tap at your phone and a whole paragraph response, read what happened and actually have a proper understanding of what happened before talking shit. 

Good day~ 

Okay, 95% of what you have said here is wrong. If you want me to tell you why, dm me on the forums and I'll tell you. Otherwise this discussion is over, no point making this thread a fire fight. 

And as for bringing personal information into this where you have no evidence behind it, you are truly pathetic and I hope you never get unbanned. Kzg does not need someone who goes to his buddies and literally bitches about an admin that replied to his unban appeal, gets some fake allegation from his friend with no evidence and then tries to attack that user with the same fake allegation. Its pathetic, shallow and your existence disgusts me. 

This is the last reply from me, I hope you don't get unbanned.

Depressing what this has become.  We don't need more people commenting on this, there has been enough said and if you keep commenting more it will just be harder for both sides of this "war". Just no more comments now,  everything has been said. 

Goodluck

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

6 hours ago, Sorrow [Not The Admin] said:

Do you realise how you are making 50's chance  of an unban decrease with every word you say? Someone who gave everyone on this thread a death threat if he had his tns on, or someone who goes around belittling the staff system and calling people sewer rats. This kind of person is defending 50? You have also tagged skyprah twice while trying to abuse him, do you think doing that is going to even remotely help 50 at all. Regardless of if the unban was fair or not, if you start saying shit to skyprah he can just choose to not give a shit and just not unban him without any investigation at all into his case. The more you talk, the more you decrease 50's chance of an unban. If you feel the need to reply to what I have said, you're only hurting 50, your choice man.

did i ask for your opinion you steroid abusing freak, have fun living a life of poverty

6 hours ago, Sorrow [Not The Admin] said:

And as for bringing personal information into this where you have no evidence behind it, you are truly pathetic and I hope you never get unbanned. Kzg does not need someone who goes to his buddies and literally bitches about an admin that replied to his unban appeal, gets some fake allegation from his friend with no evidence and then tries to attack that user with the same fake allegation. Its pathetic, shallow and your existence disgusts me. 

made a joke in response to ur joke of an analogy, literally said under it that it was a joke, but its clear people like you take harmless jokes on the internet way to serious. 

25 minutes ago, 50 2nd said:

made a joke in response to ur joke of an analogy, literally said under it that it was a joke, but its clear people like you take harmless jokes on the internet way to serious. 

Your mere reference to that bogus lie pissed me off. No positive reason why you would even bring it up so I have a right to get pissed off about it, joke or no joke.

37 minutes ago, quintenreformed said:

did i ask for your opinion you steroid abusing freak, have fun living a life of poverty

You're making me fall asleep dude, I've heard all this before from 9 year olds on fortnite. Got anything original? I hear joke books are pretty good nowadays.

As for whether you asked for my opinion, does it matter? You're posting on a public forum you dumbass, anyone can post on it. Secondly , if we go with your retarded argument, did I ask for your opinion on this post? No I didn't, so why are you replying?

Literally making me fall asleep , do you even have any brain cells left?

22 minutes ago, Sorrow [Not The Admin] said:

You're making me fall asleep dude, I've heard all this before from 9 year olds on fortnite. Got anything original? I hear joke books are pretty good nowadays.

As for whether you asked for my opinion, does it matter? You're posting on a public forum you dumbass, anyone can post on it. Secondly , if we go with your retarded argument, did I ask for your opinion on this post? No I didn't, so why are you replying?

Literally making me fall asleep , do you even have any brain cells left?

youre a literal nobody irl and online and youre still an admin in this dead community. and you think im joking? yeah nice since i remember sitting in teamspeak and listening to you talk about how roids were working for you? you were discussing buying some more. furthermore you dated an underage girl who you knew only online? HAHAHAHAHAHAH embarrassing retard, you're a literal pedophile so have fun with that allahu akbar

1 minute ago, quintenreformed said:

youre a literal nobody irl and online and youre still an admin in this dead community. and you think im joking? yeah nice since i remember sitting in teamspeak and listening to you talk about how roids were working for you? you were discussing buying some more. furthermore you dated an underage girl who you knew only online? HAHAHAHAHAHAH embarrassing retard, you're a literal pedophile so have fun with that allahu akbar

I think you are thinking of the other sorrow? I have never used teamspeak before. I don't know what happened between you and the community director sorrow, but please keep your toxic ass away from me~

Just now, quintenreformed said:

haha youre not even the real sorrow imagine taking the name of a roid using pedophile, grow up 

You do you man, glad I don't have to know you.

• skyprah locked this topic
  • Bot
On 05/06/2019 at 9:37 PM, 50. said:

Steam Account Name: 50
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:219986031

Alternate Accounts: lost the details

Server Group: COMBAT 
Server:  Combat Surf

Date / Time of Ban: 05/06/2019

Admin that Punished You: Reeda(k)N(ifebotter)Z

Reason for Ban: "doxing"... delusional idiot

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: idk why reeda has perms in the first place, mans had admin on matrix, was cheating and got vacced whilst admin like loool??? idiot....

gets mad after i kill him and post meme bind saying "rekt kid" and he asks
"*DEAD* [Officer] ReedaNZ : hey 50 werent yyou that guy who tried to release someones IP on here?>"

i troll this clearly delusional player and respond with "yeah" and instantly after as im typing my follow up response i get banned!!

i have never posted anyones ip or doxed anyone on kzg so this is false...

"[9:09 PM]
ReedaNZ:
He posted someones Ip in the chat ages ago and I was waiting to see if he was a dickhead or not
so he got banned"

calls me a dickhead cus i typed in chat "knifebotting faggot" when he broke the rules and telecamped me in jail.

????
my chat logs: http://www.killzonegaming.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/553366

"He posted someones Ip in the chat"

posted reflex ip first time as accident pressing y instead of ~ key

memed it the other time saying "this my ip ddos me" on voice and posting reflex ip in chat.

demote this abusive admin plz!!

Denied. Closed.