SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

B-Hop Benson's Unmute Appeal

B-Hop Benson

Steam Account Name: B-Hop Benson
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:184899886

Alternate Accounts: NONE

Server Group: SKILL 
Server:  Easy

Date / Time of Ban: 05-27-19 04:23

Admin that Punished You: bl@nk

Reason for Ban: Advertisement

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I have not been "advertising", but have had a bind with the exact message saying "I'm not using EzFrags.co.uk, you're just bad!" (this is just to troll my friends in custom games, I don't actually cheat)  I believe I must have accidentally clicked it while surfing and trying to click my !back or !r bind. I have 100's of hours on surf and a lot on KZG itself, and just don't think I deserve this perma-mute and gag. Hopefully this can resolved, and I am really sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks in advance.

Edited by B-Hop Benson
Had to clarify something.

Hey man! As I know, that bind is a cheat auto kill say ahah. I get that you were making a joke and the only problem was that it is a form of advertising. Instead of being a temporary mute, I do believe that it should be less time so Ill try get you unmuted, I will comment again if I have any updates.

Ps: This guy is not toxic at all, you can check his chat messages.

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

Thanks mate, appreciate it!

Just wondering, has any progress been made? I'm keen to hop back on and be able to talk!

Edited by B-Hop Benson

• Bot
On 06/06/2019 at 9:50 PM, B-Hop Benson said:

Steam Account Name: B-Hop Benson
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:184899886

Alternate Accounts: NONE

Server Group: SKILL 
Server:  Easy

Date / Time of Ban: 05-27-19 04:23

Admin that Punished You: bl@nk

Reason for Ban: Advertisement

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I have not been "advertising", but have had a bind with the exact message saying "I'm not using EzFrags.co.uk, you're just bad!" (this is just to troll my friends in custom games, I don't actually cheat)  I believe I must have accidentally clicked it while surfing and trying to click my !back or !r bind. I have 100's of hours on surf and a lot on KZG itself, and just don't think I deserve this perma-mute and gag. Hopefully this can resolved, and I am really sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks in advance.

Unmuted. Closed.

• KZG Bot locked this topic