SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP] Plex's Administrator Application

♥Plex

Steam Account Name:  Plex
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:148581424

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I'm a very active player, I participate in KZG's AWP server almost everyday. I'm a very well known player on KZG, I believe I bring great qualities to KZG. I absolutely love to have a good laugh with everyone, I may have a weird side but its the all in good fun, I love to bring a smile to peoples faces and love to just have a good chat. When is needed I also have a serious side. I enforce the rules to make sure everyone is enjoying themselves. I have put many hours into KZG's servers including their Surf and 1v1. I was also was an admin on saltvex, unfortunately saltvex shut down due to the owner, this was about a year and a half ago.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Honestly I want to be the admin that brings a fun, exciting and joyful experience to all that play on the AWP maps. I personally think we just don't have enough admins on and that's when the server becomes toxic for everyone. The AWP staff for sure come on for a chat but I'd love to be the admin that brings fun, excitement and joy to each map played on. I want new people that come on our server to know they are welcome. I feel as though I can be the admin that is active everyday and always brings a smile to everyone's face :)

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  Honestly yes I've done some silly stuff in the past but i have acknowledged all my screw ups and am doing the best I can to get past all the mistakes I have made. I know that I can enforce the rules, I know I am eligible for this role as I know I am willing to put in the effort. I am always active and I know when the server gets out of hand and I wish I could do something. I would love to get a lot more involved with staff and development of the KZG AWP server. I think I deserve it because I know I have the skills and mindset to uphold this role and I wish to follow my ambitions. I am known a lot on this server and feel that I get along with pretty well everyone but this does not mean I will favourite them as I've already said I've had experience on being an admin before. I love to take part in everything and help out the community.

Play-Time on Server Group:  6d 19:32h (from KZG website)
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Week days at least 1 hour each day ( weekdays 4pm-6pm). Weekends 3 hours and more(around 12pm-3pm+). Holidays I will be playing pretty much everyday and for at least 3-4 hours.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Nala, Sorrow
Vouching Players:  Bloomzey, TheblueRanger, mgbolts, fuse, Jake, Santaa

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by ♥Plex
My steam ID was wrong. Sorry xxx

+repPlex is a good guy, and is always on when im on. He treats everyone equally and would make a very good admin. I already thought the server needed more admins, and I knowPlexwell and he would be the perfect guy for the job

-Neutral

Until you go back to being the old plex who was respectful and actually wanting to be a good staff member

-Bloomzey 

Edited by Bloomzey

I don't really know you and haven't met u before but I can see that you put a lot of effort into this app so its a neutral for me, good luck though <3

"That guy right there" "oh him?" "yeah, his names Felix right?

tenor.gif

• 4 weeks later...

+rep, just a good bloke all round want to see him thrive on the server and make it a better place for all of us 

• 3 weeks later...
On 27/07/2019 at 11:01 AM, woatisaim said:

yes plex is a massive staff dick rider :)

Keep it respectful please.

-Neutral 

megalul.PNG.396076e159e1e3f47f70faddcef09c53.PNG

"Yassuo/Cheescake/Fedora/Sheriff"

1189840288_unnamed(1).gif.6a794d66d83d9eb0a1a163c04d14b3c2.gif                   1311135917_unnamed(2).gif.792a43b486d2f39421ea2b3b34442756.gifunnamed.gif.4841bb81637405ab75487e96a3cc8860.gif                                             background.png

ONUeCc6yxZ3a.gif.b02d914762eae9bb20e067b24f49e0af.gifcommunity_image_1419724695.gif.4ee1949b9373744045add374277e64de.gifunnamed.png.80945d7c1aceb6e1de66f4c8bc8d19c2.png

Your attitude needs to stay on point for you to get this dawg. Yesterday I saw you try help, which was good to see, keep that up, but also don't be toxic to users ingame, since as you can tell, you have definitely   been unpleasant to some people so do change that.

Rest of the guys, please don't be toxic on this mans comment section like Yassuo said.

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

-neutral, what the player who wrote a lot says, he sounds like he knows EXACTLY how you act and what you do. Listen to what the guy wrote, you could use some of that.

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Nala locked this topic