SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP] stampycakeq's Moderator Application

AstroCookie

Steam Account Name:  stampycakeq
Steam ID: AstroCookie

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I am a hard working person, who is commited to the tasks available

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Availability to be on the server, fairness, and cooperation

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I will go to extra lenghts to ensure that everyone will have a good time while playing in the server, and I will do my best to be available for assistance on the server.

Play-Time on Server Group:  20.1 hours ( increasing heavily )
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Monday - Sundat afternoons ( 4-7pm )

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  Biff Eater

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

This application is shockingly horrendous, it 's lacking everything.

Please work on everything before applying again, can't even be bothered saying it.

But for now, I'm giving you the biggest -rep I've ever had.

• Like 1

cute french bulldog GIF by Frank Macchia

- Aqua -

- Aim Moderator -

- KZG Aim -

I guess I gotta reply since I'm admin on here 0-0

Well mate, firstly, I don't even know who you are and I've got nearly 13 days worth of hours on the AWP server. Secondly, your application lacks effort and any sort of thought into your answers. Did you read anyone else's applications? Did you even read the damn requirements, where it states you need 250-300 words? When you talk about your hours, you say they are increasing heavily, what does heavily mean to you? 

Now I've done a bit of snooping into your hours. According to http://killzonegaming.gameme.com/playerinfo/921669 , I assume this is you. You currently have, 20 hours, 8 minutes and 43 seconds playtime. As for your multiple usernames that you have used, I am going to ignore the ones from 2018, as they are not indicative of your current behavior or environment I would assume. Now that would leave us with the usernames lol with 5 hours and 19 minutes, Vodka with 4 hours and 9 minutes AND your current username, Astrocookie with 3 hours and 50 minutes. This makes up 13 hours and 18mins of your current playtime. Seeing as it is now June, this means that in the past 5-6months, you have played a total of basically 13 hours. Now I know this looks bad, but it gets worse don't worry!

If we take a look at when these usernames were last used, we can see that you used the username "vodka" from roughly the 27th of December 2018 to the 1st of January 2019. You then switched to your second username, "lol", until the 30th of May 2019. Hence I am going to assume now, that you used your third username "Astrocookie" from the 30th of May until this day. But wait, that date was from a week ago! He must've played an awful lot to get 20% of his total playtime in the last week! However, that is not the case or else your activity rate wouldn't be 32%, as seen by http://killzonegaming.gameme.com/playerinfo/921669. So with that little statistic alone, we can erase any hope of you actually having done such an admirable thing, which alludes to the case of, you have used the username "Astrocookie" before, way back, long before the wonderful month of May~

So where does this wonderful little adventure of statistics lead us? Quite simply, your statement of your hours are going to improve rapidly, is entirely bullshit and you lied on your application let alone gave jack-shit effort. You have not displayed any behavior that would suggest your activeness now is anywhere close to what we would call active and even more so, for an aspiring moderator, 4 hours in 10 days is a fucking joke. Your application is offensive and I wish you never made it. You are 15 years old and presenting something a second grader would give. If you seriously intended to apply for moderator, then I strongly suggest you wait 6 months, long enough for us to forget your monumental failure of an application, apply again and in the meantime, get atleast 4-5days min of playtime recorded, 8 days would be ideal in 6 months time, even 10!

However, right now this application is legit dog shit and if you even bothered to take it seriously, we wouldn't have had to read a dumb, one line answer crappy application.

-REP 

4 hours ago, Sorrow [Not The Admin] said:

I guess I gotta reply since I'm admin on here 0-0

Well mate, firstly, I don't even know who you are and I've got nearly 13 days worth of hours on the AWP server. Secondly, your application lacks effort and any sort of thought into your answers. Did you read anyone else's applications? Did you even read the damn requirements, where it states you need 250-300 words? When you talk about your hours, you say they are increasing heavily, what does heavily mean to you? 

Now I've done a bit of snooping into your hours. According to http://killzonegaming.gameme.com/playerinfo/921669 , I assume this is you. You currently have, 20 hours, 8 minutes and 43 seconds playtime. As for your multiple usernames that you have used, I am going to ignore the ones from 2018, as they are not indicative of your current behavior or environment I would assume. Now that would leave us with the usernames lol with 5 hours and 19 minutes, Vodka with 4 hours and 9 minutes AND your current username, Astrocookie with 3 hours and 50 minutes. This makes up 13 hours and 18mins of your current playtime. Seeing as it is now June, this means that in the past 5-6months, you have played a total of basically 13 hours. Now I know this looks bad, but it gets worse don't worry!

If we take a look at when these usernames were last used, we can see that you used the username "vodka" from roughly the 27th of December 2018 to the 1st of January 2019. You then switched to your second username, "lol", until the 30th of May 2019. Hence I am going to assume now, that you used your third username "Astrocookie" from the 30th of May until this day. But wait, that date was from a week ago! He must've played an awful lot to get 20% of his total playtime in the last week! However, that is not the case or else your activity rate wouldn't be 32%, as seen by http://killzonegaming.gameme.com/playerinfo/921669. So with that little statistic alone, we can erase any hope of you actually having done such an admirable thing, which alludes to the case of, you have used the username "Astrocookie" before, way back, long before the wonderful month of May~

So where does this wonderful little adventure of statistics lead us? Quite simply, your statement of your hours are going to improve rapidly, is entirely bullshit and you lied on your application let alone gave jack-shit effort. You have not displayed any behavior that would suggest your activeness now is anywhere close to what we would call active and even more so, for an aspiring moderator, 4 hours in 10 days is a fucking joke. Your application is offensive and I wish you never made it. You are 15 years old and presenting something a second grader would give. If you seriously intended to apply for moderator, then I strongly suggest you wait 6 months, long enough for us to forget your monumental failure of an application, apply again and in the meantime, get atleast 4-5days min of playtime recorded, 8 days would be ideal in 6 months time, even 10!

However, right now this application is legit dog shit and if you even bothered to take it seriously, we wouldn't have had to read a dumb, one line answer crappy application.

-REP 

I completely agree with everything that Sorrow has stated above. 

Big fat -REP

AWP HEAD ADMIN

Discord: Nala#2567

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198223853808/

600695_1102.png 

20 hours ago, AstroCookie said:

Desciption of Myself: I am a hard working person, who is commited to the tasks available

not very much hard work

I beat dark souls and dark souls 3 ng+5 = Me big dick

cherry blossom sakura GIF

Looks like it was done by a preschooler. Actually, a preschooler could do better. No effort whatsoever your SteamID is also incorrect. I would wait a while before applying or at least fix your existing application

excited cute girl GIF

The Weeb Of The Party <3

aiko

• 7 months later...
  • Nala locked this topic