SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

12's Unban Appeal

Crab12

Steam Account Name: 12
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:63945994

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_

Server Group: COMBAT 
Server:  Combat Surf

Date / Time of Ban: 06-10-19 11:14

Admin that Punished You: ReedaNZ

Reason for Ban: Wallhack

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I've been playing on the KZG servers for a few years now and have never hacked during any of my sessions. Recently changed my name from Crab to 12 and wiped previous aliases. My account profile was also set to private. I actually have no clue if I had done anything suspicious during this combat surf session. Literally just played as usual and tried to identify where players were based off sound.

Edited by Crab12
Title

All the Admin's in KZG will use the ban hammer for a reason. I'm pretty confident that you got banned for Wall-hacks because ReedaNZ is an experienced and honest Admin. If you're super sure that you haven't, then go talk to ReedaNZ one on one and maybe ask him for reasons and evidence, if this was all a coincident, then we'll get you unbanned. But if you have used Wall-hacks, it's better than not just to admit it.

cute french bulldog GIF by Frank Macchia

- Aqua -

- Aim Moderator -

- KZG Aim -

10 hours ago, Crab12 said:

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I've been playing on the KZG servers for a few years now and have never hacked during any of my sessions. Recently changed my name from Crab to 12 and wiped previous aliases. My account profile was also set to private. I actually have no clue if I had done anything suspicious during this combat surf session. Literally just played as usual and tried to identify where players were based off sound.

What map were you banned on? 

So you were banned by Reeda for Wallhack. When you say  "Recently changed my name from Crab to 12 and wiped previous aliases" are you stating that one of the reasons you were banned is because Reeda didn't recognise you and that could have let to Reeda having more doubts about you? Did Reeda know it was you, and for how long have you been playing Combat Surf for?

Reeda could have made a mistake since knew faces and new names sometimes give more doubts but hopefully (no mean intention) he has some video proof to back himself up. 

I'll update if there are any news.

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

5 hours ago, Sorrow [Not The Admin] said:

What map were you banned on? 

I was banned on the map surf_ski_2_tsr_  for staring at someone coming up Mario. I though it was a common thing to do since people normally come up it.

1 hour ago, Spinner said:

So you were banned by Reeda for Wallhack. When you say  "Recently changed my name from Crab to 12 and wiped previous aliases" are you stating that one of the reasons you were banned is because Reeda didn't recognise you and that could have let to Reeda having more doubts about you? Did Reeda know it was you, and for how long have you been playing Combat Surf for?

Reeda could have made a mistake since knew faces and new names sometimes give more doubts but hopefully (no mean intention) he has some video proof to back himself up. 

I'll update if there are any news.

I haven't played recently at all and haven't really interacted/seen Reeda in the past. Although so I have an accumulated playtime of 3 days 19:50:33 hours (or 91 hrs) on the server according to gameme. During this playtime I had the username of Crab as well.

Proof:

(http://killzonegaming.gameme.com/playerinfo/138430)

Edited by Crab12
Wording

47 minutes ago, Crab12 said:

I was banned on the map surf_ski_2_tsr_  for staring at someone coming up Mario. I though it was a common thing to do since people normally come up it.

I haven't played recently at all and haven't really interacted/seen Reeda in the past. Although so I have an accumulated playtime of 3 days 19:50:33 hours (or 91 hrs) on the server according to gameme. During this playtime I had the username of Crab as well.

Proof:

(http://killzonegaming.gameme.com/playerinfo/138430)

Mmmm if it was surf_ski_2_tsr then I have to doubt you a little bit there dude. From my experience playing on that map there are maybe 2 areas where you would be listening for peoples footsteps etc, but 90% of the map is open surf. Quite honestly listening for sounds in a combat surf server is irregular and is pretty radical. I can't say whether you are guilty or not but I'm suspicious of you unfortunately until solid evidence is provided.

1 minute ago, Sorrow [Not The Admin] said:

Mmmm if it was surf_ski_2_tsr then I have to doubt you a little bit there dude. From my experience playing on that map there are maybe 2 areas where you would be listening for peoples footsteps etc, but 90% of the map is open surf. Quite honestly listening for sounds in a combat surf server is irregular and is pretty radical. I can't say whether you are guilty or not but I'm suspicious of you unfortunately until solid evidence is provided.

Yeah, I completely understand where you're coming since ski generally has players airborne a majority of the time and the only sounds you can hear are awp shots from across the map. Despite this, a lot of maps in general have places that you would frequently check or stare at since players normally hang around or come out of said specific areas (not implying tele-camping here). In this case, people frequently look at or stare at jail/Mario as players are normally standing still (sometimes camping) or coming out of these areas.

• Bot
On 10/06/2019 at 11:08 PM, Crab12 said:

Unbanned. Closed.

• KZG Bot locked this topic