SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[KZG Discord Server] Aqua's Administrator Application

Aqua

Steam Account Name:  Aqua
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:240009206

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Hey there! My name is Aqua and I am currently a moderator for the Aim Server Group. I applied for moderator because I really think this community is amazing and I honestly just love everyone in it! I want to help this community as much as I can, always giving my all and my best. Since becoming moderator, I've always thought I could do more to help KZG so that's why I'm here applying today! I hope you guys can be the wonderful people you are and help me make my dream come true. But of course, if you think there is anything I could work, please tell me, don't be shy! Once again, thank you so much, you truly are a wonderful community KZG!

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Qualities? This is not a hard question for me to answer at all ? *cough*
I can manage the server when other staffs isn't on. I'm on almost all afternoon so I can handle it :)

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I am Kind, patient and respectful, I deserve to be in the Discord team because I want to help this community to my limit. Even though I am a Moderator, I don't think is enough. By applying for the Discord Server, I am more than happy to look after and help this Discord community.

Play-Time on Server Group:  I have joined the Discord server this year and are usually on everyday after 4pm.
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  I'm mostly on after 4 pm and all the way until 9 pm.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  Sorrow and Dobbo.

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

• Like 3

cute french bulldog GIF by Frank Macchia

- Aqua -

- Aim Moderator -

- KZG Aim -

• Aqua changed the title to [KZG Discord Server] Aqua's Administrator Application

+rep absolute legend and completely chill. would love to see him as a admin on the kzg discord.

Edited by Cookie Monster
wording. +more wording

Aqua would be an amazing discord admin, truly a cut above the rest. I strongly recommend Aqua for this position, couldn't think of anyone else that deserves it more!

+rep 

Honestly guys its an obv +rep this would help improve the discord staff greatly 

Edited by Felixツ

"That guy right there" "oh him?" "yeah, his names Felix right?

tenor.gif

+Rep Aqua would be a great addition to the KZG discord and would help make it a better place ?

excited cute girl GIF

The Weeb Of The Party <3

aiko

+rep my final +rep ever before leaving ilysm bby

revy GIF

• Like 2

I beat dark souls and dark souls 3 ng+5 = Me big dick

cherry blossom sakura GIF

4 hours ago, zerotwo said:

+rep my final +rep ever before leaving ilysm bby

revy GIF

Luv u Luv u Luv u Gonna miss u ?

cute french bulldog GIF by Frank Macchia

- Aqua -

- Aim Moderator -

- KZG Aim -

• 7 months later...

just because @NightmareOCE the IDIOT likes bumping old posts, to try and get us to accept or deny Applications.

This Application has been denied.

Please reconsider reapplying at a later date.

DENIED.

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic