SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Olé ahí's Unban Appeal

Olé ahí

Steam Account Name: Olé ahí
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:181542647

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_NONE

Server Group: JUMP 
Server:  BHop

Date / Time of Ban: N/A

Admin that Punished You: N/A

Reason for Ban: No clue why I was banned. https://i.imgur.com/ISQKNFe.png was the message I saw when trying to join the Bhop server this morning. I was on it very recently (Yesterday I think? if not then the day before 100%)

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: No reason why I was banned in the first place? If I did something wrong would be keen to know what I did, been on the bhop server for years and no lifed to hell out of it for top 10 before the massive rollback/reset of the points a few year(s) ago. Any info would be appreciated cheers.

• Bot
9 hours ago, Olé ahí said:

Steam Account Name: Olé ahí
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:181542647

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_NONE

Server Group: JUMP 
Server:  BHop

Date / Time of Ban: N/A

Admin that Punished You: N/A

Reason for Ban: No clue why I was banned. https://i.imgur.com/ISQKNFe.png was the message I saw when trying to join the Bhop server this morning. I was on it very recently (Yesterday I think? if not then the day before 100%)

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: No reason why I was banned in the first place? If I did something wrong would be keen to know what I did, been on the bhop server for years and no lifed to hell out of it for top 10 before the massive rollback/reset of the points a few year(s) ago. Any info would be appreciated cheers.

Unbanned. Closed.

• KZG Bot locked this topic