SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP] killzonehog's Moderator Application

weetbix kid

Steam Account Name:  killzonehog
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/killzone03/

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Enthusiastic kid, loved by the awp community for my great banter. everyone appreciates my jokes. responsible and i'm looking for more stuff to occupy myself like being a mod. interview me and you'll see im a good guy

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  humour, exhuberance and enthusiasm

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  My name is Hitesh and I'm from melbourne. I'm a great kid and i love a good joke. i have absolutely no intention of making this role a boring and worthless time spend for me. if i get this role, ill be chatting and occupying myself to spend time with the awp community. I'm well known because of my humorous banter and you'll see that I'm a nice kid when you interview me. i know i don"t fit all the criteria because I've never made a killzone account but i can assure you i have a lot of hours on the server. i am by no means good at the game but i enjoy it and that's what matter.

Play-Time on Server Group:  19.5 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  weekends, some late nights and after school sessions

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  Slim, The grey Foski and some other that keep changing their names

Have Read Server Group Rules:  No
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  No
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Hi, just a reminder that you've got the wrong Steam ID.

I'm giving a -rep because your application and hours are really disappointing. I strongly recommend you playing more on our servers because applying with 19 hours is shocking.

That's not all, however, something that has been worrying me the most is that you haven't read the Rules and Application Requirments. My suggestion is that you read it again so you have more of a chance getting in.

cute french bulldog GIF by Frank Macchia

- Aqua -

- Aim Moderator -

- KZG Aim -

There are so many things wrong with this application. Your steam ID, it is wrong - STEAM_0:0:214186833 This is your steam ID. 

This application is poorly done.

I barely see you on the server, which explains why because you're never on. You only have a total of 87 connects to AWP. That is not enough time to get to know the AWP community and to get to know the rules of the server.

Your connection time, is incredibly poor. You're meant to have AT LEAST 30 hours on the server. 

Connection Time:

19:55:30 hours

12 hours ago, weetbix kid said:

The fact you haven't even sat down and actually read the server group rules or even met the requirement is not okay. I personally do not understand why you would apply for moderator when you haven't met the requirements. You need to have met the requirements to have a chance at obtaining this position, it doesn't get thrown out like a bag of candy. You need to gain your hours, be more familiarised in the community first, meet the requirements THAN think about applying. 

12 hours ago, weetbix kid said:

Vouching Players:  Slim, The grey Foski and some other that keep changing their names

"Some other that keep changing their names". No this has absolutely no help to us and to your application. 

Sorry to be harsh, but this is dogshit. Apply when you have it all up and going. 

-rep

- Nala

AWP HEAD ADMIN

Discord: Nala#2567

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198223853808/

600695_1102.png 

Holy fuck chill, I had no idea this was important shit. I said no on the rules question cos I was being honest and I thought you’d appreciate that. 20 hours on awp feels like a lot longer. I know a lot of people on the server cos I usually play during the same time as them. I probably don’t play at the same time as u. I’ll read the rules, try and get my hours up and re-apply. Sorry I didn’t meet ur expectations tho

Honestly i didn’t give a shit in my application cos I’ve met mods and admins on servers and their always super chill, so I was just trying to be relatable, this doesn’t mean I don’t care. I definitely want to be a mod. This is cliche but at job interviews u see uptight goody two shoe ppl trying to get a job. I’m just a casual and relatable guy and that’s sorta what sets me apart. I thought ppl reading would appreciate that.

8 minutes ago, weetbix kid said:

Holy fuck chill, I had no idea this was important shit. I said no on the rules question cos I was being honest and I thought you’d appreciate that. 20 hours on awp feels like a lot longer. I know a lot of people on the server cos I usually play during the same time as them. I probably don’t play at the same time as u. I’ll read the rules, try and get my hours up and re-apply. Sorry I didn’t meet ur expectations tho

2 minutes ago, weetbix kid said:

Honestly i didn’t give a shit in my application cos I’ve met mods and admins on servers and their always super chill, so I was just trying to be relatable, this doesn’t mean I don’t care. I definitely want to be a mod. This is cliche but at job interviews u see uptight goody two shoe ppl trying to get a job. I’m just a casual and relatable guy and that’s sorta what sets me apart. I thought ppl reading would appreciate that.

Just because we are chill on the server does not mean everything we do is laid back and "relatable". Admins and moderators all have an expected duty when given roles, and the application process is there to show the current staff team that the applicant can display that specific set of skills we are looking for. If you don't give a shit during your application, then it's clear that you don't understand that, which personally I think is a bad thing for an aspiring staff member. More thought needs to be taken into applying in general, because you have not seemed to understand what we are actually doing here. The uptight goody two show people get jobs, because they know thats what they need to do, the employers are looking for a specific skillset and if you don't show them what they want to see, but instead opt to present a laid-back , chill attitude, then they wont hire you, because that is not the kind of people that get shit done, historically speaking. Whether you are mod material or not, it does not matter because you've given us nothing to gauge your suitability for it.

There is time for work, and there is time for play. It cannot just be all play.

When I’ve been on the server this has been countless times I’ve asked you to stop mic spamming. A person who wants to become a mod shouldn’t have to have others mute them because of mic spam.

-rep

To be honest your application is really bad. Saying you don't give a shit about your application just tells me you don't give a shit about doing your job. You shouldn't apply with 20 hours on the server because that is nowhere near enough time to know the community. Being told to stop mic spamming when you are wanting to moderate the server to stop that from happening is actually embarrassing. Also, I have seen you on the server about once or twice which is really bad seeing as I am on frequently.

-Rep

Good Luck ?

• Like 2

excited cute girl GIF

The Weeb Of The Party <3

aiko

19 hours ago, weetbix kid said:

really dude...

this just shows you are not the sort of person we want as an admin

11 hours ago, weetbix kid said:

My apologies, I’ll re-do my application after I’ve met the requirements 

and this just shows you didn't put enough effort in.

Generally if someone has to redo an application for it being bad the person won't get accepted. due to minimal effort

-rep

Edited by Wolfleader

Cheers,

Wolfleader! :D
Fun Server Administrator!! <3 

https://gyazo.com/f199fc18ddb0b24331b171898ed92443

On 16/06/2019 at 12:10 PM, weetbix kid said:

Play-Time on Server Group:  19.5 hours

-rep not enough effort put in 

320148143_tenor(1).gif.cbc35eddbe7e39c41726d3d7dd9f4865.gif

76561198165700478.png

856120_1001.png.32fba070b2f90112925ff3f585dce2be.pngsig_856120_11_2_en.png

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

sig_856120_11_2_en.png

On 17/06/2019 at 9:20 AM, Bloomzey said:

When I’ve been on the server this has been countless times I’ve asked you to stop mic spamming. A person who wants to become a mod shouldn’t have to have others mute them because of mic spam.

-rep

I never mic spam, i get triggered and yell into the mic, but i never hold it down on purpose to piss people off

8 minutes ago, weetbix kid said:

I never mic spam, i get triggered and yell into the mic, but i never hold it down on purpose to piss people off

Even so this isn't a great experience for other players, Also admins shouldn't be yelling either. Admins should show maturity and show how players should be acting on the server, that doesn't mean you cant have fun but you must show that you aren't acting like a child on the server.

On 16/06/2019 at 11:40 AM, weetbix kid said:

Steam Account Name:  killzonehog
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/killzone03/

There are tons of things wrong with this application, your steam ID is wrong -STEAM_0:0:214186833  here is your correct Steam ID.

"some other that keep changing their names" does not help at all, we need to know who so we can see who actually vouches for you and to tell if your not just making it up. 

The fact you haven't read the server group rules and haven't met the REQUIREMENTS shocks me because you say you want to become a mod, if you really wanted to you would've read and taken into consideration that you need a MINIMAL of 30 hours to apply!

Please apply when you have read and met all the requirements.

-rep

sad mood GIF

Edited by ♥Plex

The fact that most of these comments are just repeating each other doesn’t help shit if I’m going to be honest. If you have something to comment, try make it least repetitive or make it something that hasn’t been heard of yet.

do like fucking Bismuth sadly.. 

-Rep dont redo your application yet, wait a few weeks and then re-apply when the time is right. Take all these comments into consideration. 

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

You do NOT need a minimal of 30 hours to apply. For moderator, the rule states 15 hours minimum..

Everyone gets a say of their own opinion, but if that opinion has been stated before, then you can say, “-rep due to agreement with above reasons..”

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

1 hour ago, Spinner said:

You do NOT need a minimal of 30 hours to apply. For moderator, the rule states 15 hours minimum..

Everyone gets a say of their own opinion, but if that opinion has been stated before, then you can say, “-rep due to agreement with above reasons..”

When I wrote my comment, no rules had been changed or crossed out. Had always been 30, hence me putting 30. 

AWP HEAD ADMIN

Discord: Nala#2567

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198223853808/

600695_1102.png 

9 minutes ago, Nala said:

When I wrote my comment, no rules had been changed or crossed out. Had always been 30, hence me putting 30. 

No worries, although that has been crossed out for 3 months now ?

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

what the fuck happened here, u boys need to chill. im not a spastic i know what i did wrong i don't intend on re applying so soon. i was overseas and i get back to all this. this thread can be ended. ill re apply when time is right and correctly. cheers for the advice

• 6 months later...
  • Nala locked this topic