SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Aether's Administrator Application

Aether

Steam Account Name:  Aether
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:113830530

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I am currently a Trade Assistant with a love of CSGO. I have over 2000 hours on the game and i play anywhere from 20-40 hours per week. I am very regularly on the Casual Competitive server and sometimes others such as 1v1, FFA and Retakes. I have become semi-known in the community and love playing with everyone. I was once an admin for C7 Squad back in 2017 but i left because i felt i did not have enough time to properly apply myself for the title. I now believe i am ready for the commitment :)

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I believe I present unbiased judgement and punishment, reliability in disrespectful situations and most of all respect for fellow players. Innocent until proven guilty is a motto for any situation, whether it be a suspected cheater or a griefing teammate. I will never abuse my power as staff and will conduct myself in a constructive manner as regularly as possible.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I'm not going to say that i am better than the other applicants, but i believe that a good staff member gets along with people, helps the fellow players, obeys the rules of the community and can calmly communicate with people that are toxic and allow for an easier, less violent approach to rules and regulations. I believe that i can provide all these things.

Play-Time on Server Group:  8 days 22:28:15 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  I normally play within these hours:
Mon-Fri: 4pm-9pm , Sat-Sun: 11am-10pm

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  RetroViper
Vouching Players:  Prague, Nauz, Noy, Thanks

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Aether

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 02/07/2019 at 10:04 PM, RetroViper said:

+rep to my dad

Very decent person, may not be the best at aiming but  definitely  would suit the role

Son? Is that you??

Cant hit anything with a scout but hes alright as a person.    wow just read that this is from June lol, we should probably get pantha to look into these.

+Rep

+REP

You know I completely forgot to +rep this in June so, here you go, good bloke and mature as well as being a veteran of the community is a good reason for you to be a good choice for admin

megu2.jpg.b1aafc5d1f64e2f51f1544acdb30a749.jpgFUCK I LOST ALL MY POINTS AGAIN

rin2.png.6abd305e922c6d056c4ce962f5fb0631.pngI really like anime if you couldn't tell.

doitforher.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • panthA locked this topic