SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP] AcerAced's Moderator Application

Acer

Steam Account Name:  AcerAced
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:46591776

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: My name is Trey and i am 18 living in Adelaide i never ended up going to high school so i have had a lot of free time and i have spent that mainly on csgo (I have around 2300 hours) but i also watch a ton of anime
I tend to be a very fun and out going person who just tries to have fun with everyone .
I use to play drums and play soccer when i was younger but had to stop learning the drums because of money and stopped playing soccer because of two back diseases

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I am extremely dedicated to the Kill zone gaming community and i am able to pour loads of time into the servers.
I am quick to adapt and learn and always am on the look out for people who are breaking the rules.
I have prior experience in moderation as i have been staff on one gmod server and at one point ran a community for a bit.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I am always able to help those who need help and am willing to help.
I can be active a lot watching the players that come and go making sure there are no toxic players or cheaters ect and i am always making sure people are not breaking any rules regardless of friendship.
I feel like i would be an extremely valuable member of the staff team given the time on my hands and my ability to communicate and work with others and i feel like given how big the community is that is a valuable trait to have.
I always am on mic talking with others trying to give the server a fun atmosphere making sure those who need help are heard and get the help they desire.
i will always extend my hand to help no matter the task and if i do not know how to help at the time i will learn how to so in the future i will be adequately informed next time .
it would be a privilege to be apart of the staff team while the community expands it would be a privilege.
I have never been banned to my knowledge and always try to keep an upstanding reputation for the community.
It would give me the chance to expand as a person so honestly i think i am a great choice for this role.

Play-Time on Server Group:  4 days 12:28:37 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Pretty much every day during the afternoon if there is at least one or two people on

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Nala
Vouching Players:  Stomedy the rice farmer,Aiko 木枯らし,CoppingLg Jr

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

• Like 1
  • Juicy 1

Oh hey, i think I remember this noob ?

Let me just quickly hop in here and drop this fat   +REP 

I know you are dedicated and a good guy. 

Goodluck bud

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

On 23/06/2019 at 12:45 AM, Acer said:

Steam Account Name:  AcerAced
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:46591776

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: My name is Trey and i am 18 living in Adelaide i never ended up going to high school so i have had a lot of free time and i have spent that mainly on csgo (I have around 2300 hours) but i also watch a ton of anime
I tend to be a very fun and out going person who just tries to have fun with everyone .
I use to play drums and play soccer when i was younger but had to stop learning the drums because of money and stopped playing soccer because of two back diseases

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I am extremely dedicated to the Kill zone gaming community and i am able to pour loads of time into the servers.
I am quick to adapt and learn and always am on the look out for people who are breaking the rules.
I have prior experience in moderation as i have been staff on one gmod server and at one point ran a community for a bit.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I am always able to help those who need help and am willing to help.
I can be active a lot watching the players that come and go making sure there are no toxic players or cheaters ect and i am always making sure people are not breaking any rules regardless of friendship.
I feel like i would be an extremely valuable member of the staff team given the time on my hands and my ability to communicate and work with others and i feel like given how big the community is that is a valuable trait to have.
I always am on mic talking with others trying to give the server a fun atmosphere making sure those who need help are heard and get the help they desire.
i will always extend my hand to help no matter the task and if i do not know how to help at the time i will learn how to so in the future i will be adequately informed next time .
it would be a privilege to be apart of the staff team while the community expands it would be a privilege.
I have never been banned to my knowledge and always try to keep an upstanding reputation for the community.
It would give me the chance to expand as a person so honestly i think i am a great choice for this role.

Play-Time on Server Group:  4 days 12:28:37 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Pretty much every day during the afternoon if there is at least one or two people on

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Nala
Vouching Players:  Stomedy the rice farmer,Aiko 木枯らし,CoppingLg Jr

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

+rep

Don't think I've ever seen Acer participate in any wrongdoing. He is also able to join in with the server community comfortably and seamlessly, without breaking the rules which is pretty impressive considering it's the awp community specifically. Because of this I'd think he'd be a great moderator for the server and I strongly recommend him for a trial period to see what he can bring to the server. Decision making and responsible use of permissions I think he is more than capable of handling, i have no concerns with Acer getting moderator.

Good luck.

+Rep AcerAced. Very friendly and never toxic. I trust him to be a fair moderator and not abuse the privelages that come with the position

Good Luck Acer

Gonna have to give this a +rep, whenever I’ve been on awp recently I’ve always seen Acer on enjoying his time and making the server fun for everyone. And is good to see that you put the effort into making this application 

-

- Discord: Ethannn#9937 - 

- Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Retroviper/ -

• 2 months later...

+rep hopefully you are actually nice and fun because im not sure any of the admins or staff have this at the moment. Every staff member seem to mostly stop playing at all really and ive seen u on a couple times, never seen you done anything wrong but i dont remember hearing you talk but best of luck mate hopefully your soul isnt sucked away

• Pile of poo 1

On 05/07/2019 at 1:47 AM, RetroViper said:

Gonna have to give this a +rep, whenever I’ve been on awp recently I’ve always seen Acer on enjoying his time and making the server fun for everyone. And is good to see that you put the effort into making this application 

If RetroViper agrees, then I agree. Simple.

Jump & Jailbreak Staff

• 3 months later...
  • Nala locked this topic