SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Len's Moderator Application

Len

Steam Account Name:  Len
Steam ID: Clabguy

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I'm a gamer with experience being a moderator in Minecraft servers back in the day (lol) (but no seriously) and I'm an avid fps gamer ever since I was a little young boy. I've participated in tournaments for videogames (local tournaments) including Rainbow Six Siege, Fortnite, and a little bit of CS:GO.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I am always active on the AIM KZG servers (executes, retakes, 1v1, etc)

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I'm frequently active on execute/retake servers and I'm willing to moderate all the toxicity that is unfiltered in your servers.

Play-Time on Server Group:  I frequent Executes #1 around 2-3 hours a day
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  During free days I'm playing from 11am - 8pm at most, during school days I am active around 4pm to 10pm or earlier on servers. It depends on my schedule and how busy I am with work(s)

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  NukeStupidity

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Hey! I like that you are willing to help our community and you sound like a good fit but there are some things that we can improve in your app. These such as being, your steam ID is wrong, what you have to do is go to this site https://steamid.xyz/110468468 and put in your steam profile link. Then you go to edit on this application and put the correct down. Also, please add a bit more information as to were you are currently in (Australia? Singapore? etc) and give more qualities. Look at my applications for reference.

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

16 hours ago, Len said:

moderator in Minecraft servers back

I like this guy already...

16 hours ago, Len said:

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  NukeStupidity

In more seriousness, although vouches are not particularly required anymore it helps to get to know the community.  And more info could be put into why you deserve the role

-

- Discord: Ethannn#9937 - 

- Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Retroviper/ -

18 hours ago, Spinner said:

Hey! I like that you are willing to help our community and you sound like a good fit but there are some things that we can improve in your app. These such as being, your steam ID is wrong, what you have to do is go to this site https://steamid.xyz/110468468 and put in your steam profile link. Then you go to edit on this application and put the correct down. Also, please add a bit more information as to were you are currently in (Australia? Singapore? etc) and give more qualities. Look at my applications for reference.

Do I submit another application to edit it or...? how do I go about doing this 

12 hours ago, Len said:

Do I submit another application to edit it or...? how do I go about doing this 

Under what you wrote you can see there’s a button that says edit. Just edit the text don’t make a new application .

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

• 2 months later...
  • panthA locked this topic