SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] Niqqar's Administrator Application

Niqqar

Steam Account Name:  Niqqar
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:506076933

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I am a fair and competitive player who enjoys to play, even if it means losing, I’m a fun person, always looking how i can help others. I’m a gamer at heart I’ve played many different types of games and met many different types of people. I’ve realized all gamers just want to have fun. I enjoy meeting people.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Experience, Activity on servers and administration of the servers I play on, also i can be very helpful, i been playing cs for 3 years now most of the time on a combat most of the time on combat surf servers learning to play better, experience working in a team, ive always loved playing on the kzg servers including combat surf minigames and skill surf, im mostly chill and love meeting new people and making new friends

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  Excuse the long description. I feel i deserve to be part of the killzone gaming staff for many reasons.
One of the reasons is to help look after the community while making a space for players to have fun and socialize.
If one is able to do that properly, players will keep coming back. Another reason i would like to be a staff member is I enjoy it. I’ve had to deal with many different problems from players and come up with a solution. I’ve had to deal with a lot of hackers. Another reason i would like to be a staff member is because many times i’ve been on a server with no admins or moderators on it and there are trolls on the server. There are people there just to annoy everyone else and make them mad. If I’m a staff member i can at least warn the trolls and kick them if need be. As a staff member, i would like to serve the community. In the past i’ve been able to put my own feelings aside to carry out my mod or admin duties properly.
I enjoy working with admins and moderators because generally they have the same ideals. Everyone wants to see players having a great time while making sure the players abide by the rules.
Admins and moderators working together as a team can accomplish many things.

Im also on a lot when others are closet cheating cause no admins are on

Play-Time on Server Group:  15 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  8 am, to 1 am (GMT+10) weekdays and weekends.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Potato,
Vouching Players:  Shumbii, TRX (T-REX)

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

36 minutes ago, Sorrow [Not The Admin] said:

Mind telling us the origin of your username buddy?

yeah of course, its my great grandmas middle name and my real name xx

-rep

Not enough hours for me to plus rep and never have seen you Plus reports of you being toxic and racist

:harambe: :silver: 

8 hours ago, Niqqar said:

yeah of course, its my great grandmas middle name and my real name xx

Woah thats incredible!

Smells like bullshit tho, i googled your name, just in case you really are telling the truth, and legitimately got hundreds of results with reference to people who have black or brown skin. Unless you legitimately have the most niche name in existence, I don't think you are suited for the KZG staff team if your main in game name is a reference to a racial slur and you think it is okay. Or even if it is the nichest name to ever exist, I think its fair to request you change it if you still want to apply for staff. Maybe it is pronounced differently in real life, and I mean no offence in saying this, but online, everyone is going to assume that name is a reference to a racial slur and it just really wouldn't be right would it if a staff had a name like that when we have anti-racism rules in place. As a player, its up to the discretion of the staff on the server to decide whether they request you change it, but I personally wouldn't let you keep the name.

So its a -rep from me, for two reasons, either invalidates the other. If that truly is your real name, then I think you need to change it in-game before applying, or if you are telling a lie, then straight up, you are far suited from being even considered for staff.

Good luck anyway.

8 hours ago, Sorrow [Not The Admin] said:

Woah thats incredible!

Smells like bullshit tho, i googled your name, just in case you really are telling the truth, and legitimately got hundreds of results with reference to people who have black or brown skin. Unless you legitimately have the most niche name in existence, I don't think you are suited for the KZG staff team if your main in game name is a reference to a racial slur and you think it is okay. Or even if it is the nichest name to ever exist, I think its fair to request you change it if you still want to apply for staff. Maybe it is pronounced differently in real life, and I mean no offence in saying this, but online, everyone is going to assume that name is a reference to a racial slur and it just really wouldn't be right would it if a staff had a name like that when we have anti-racism rules in place. As a player, its up to the discretion of the staff on the server to decide whether they request you change it, but I personally wouldn't let you keep the name.

So its a -rep from me, for two reasons, either invalidates the other. If that truly is your real name, then I think you need to change it in-game before applying, or if you are telling a lie, then straight up, you are far suited from being even considered for staff.

Good luck anyway.

Clearly his name is bs, and his hours are far too low

:harambe: :silver: 

16 hours ago, Raymond said:

Clearly his name is bs, and his hours are far too low

damn raymond thats kinda rude my g but if ur looking for more proof shout us your @ on insta xx ?

Considering after I replied to your post on the forums, you come on the Awp server for the first time ever, indicated by your need to get 20 kills to gain or lose more than 2 points, just to basically talk shit over mic about my comment and raymonds, clearly shows to me that this whole app is bullshit. 

-rep entirely, strongly recommend this man never gets staff.

• 1 month later...
  • Spinner locked this topic