SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] Braided Asshair's Administrator Application

Braided Asshair

Steam Account Name:  Braided Asshair
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198057745573/

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I am a 17 year old male that has been playing Combat surf since 2014. I am a well known person on the server. I enjoy Driving my car (Ford Falcon XR6) and playing sport. I Play soccer and volleyball for school.I am currently in year 12 and about to finish school.
I am also a barber that cuts hair in my garden for mates I give the best skin fades in Sydney. I am a great person to talk if anyone needs any assistance.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  My connection time is currently 13 days 22:43:02 hours I have been playing for a while now during this time i have contacted admins about people hacking and recorded the evidence and uploaded it to youtube. I have helped many people on the server when they have needed help even for the simplest things for example "How do i change my skin".

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  Most admins are either nonactive or got demoted there are only around 3 admins that are on. This means i have to always call someone to come on even doe i am on most of the times which can get annoying for other admins as they have to keep coming on and off a I can always bring up evidence for hackers as i am always recording in game. I will admit i have mic spammed alot but i am going to stop.

Play-Time on Server Group:  13 days 22:43:02
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  mostly after school hours 6 pm to around 10pm with breaks in between on weekdays
I play mostly on Sat around 3 hours however i am on discord all the time so i can come on if needed. On sundays i dont really play but come on here and there.

I am on late on sats in the ams 

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  ReedaNZ 

Vouching Players:  Shimsho , imabag , shumbi 

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Braided Asshair
Just fixed the times im on

+rep, helps me by reporting problems properly, has been active on the server for a long time now.

ezgif-4-963a131ff4.gif.5d1eb60230723dbd1236cea88f6e20b6.gifezgif-4-963a131ff4.gif.5d1eb60230723dbd1236cea88f6e20b6.gif

• Spinner locked this topic