SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] Elthenial's Administrator Application

elthenial

Steam Account Name:  Elthenial
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198330708067/

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I'm a very calm guy who loves to help others when I can. I don't get angry easily and can hold myself back so I won't go off at other players if they annoy/provoke me
. I also love to have fun and enjoy myself playing on either the minigames or combat surf servers. I like to be responsible and honest and not give myself a bad reputation/name. I'm also funny I like to tell jokes.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  by being an admin on your server will be an admin who is kind, respectful, honest, and who cares about what the players have to say and take their feedback to see on what our staff team can do to improve our servers to better attract more players.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I think I deserve a spot on the Killzone gamings staff team because I see a lot of ways to improve the server and make it so the players enjoy there time on it. I also love to help others when I can and will listen to everyone to make sure that I'm a fair and respectful staff member so the players know that I won't favourite others and to give the staff of this server and good name.

Play-Time on Server Group:  8-10 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  4-11pm ACST

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198330708067/

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

3 minutes ago, elthenial said:

Vouching Players:  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198330708067/

didn't know what this meant 

14 hours ago, elthenial said:

didn't know what this meant 

It means, the players who if asked , would reccomend you for staff. 

Furthermore, I always find it a bit ridiculous when players directly apply for admin instead of mod. Unless that player is really well known in all aspects of kzg or legitimately known by everyone on that server group either that being their in game position or they are socially accepted by over 90% of players. Other than those two reasons, I can't really see how we could confidently even consider a person for admin. The one workaround I personally believe would be if their application was amazing, which this is not, more average than anything.

-rep apply for moderator next time and get more hours, at least 30, 10 is pretty shit too be honest and is not enough.

BTW a quick google of what vouching meant would have easily helped you understand what was required, but for whatever reason you made no attempt to work it out. This indicates to me at least, that barely any time or effort was put into this application, where no planning occurred and you probably wrote this all in one sitting I'm guessing. Really not what we need or are looking for in a potential staff member.

• 2 months later...
  • Spinner locked this topic