SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Listerine | Cool Mint's Administrator Application

Listerine | Cool Mint

Steam Account Name:  Listerine | Cool Mint
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:464066659

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: 17 Years Old, been playing CS since I was 10, mostly on aim maps and servers on CS, on an old account that I have since lost, from source to GO.
I am rank 25 overall in the Aim Servers, and I know the rules and basics of an aim server.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Friendliness, Kindness and a fun attitude that is reflected when I play in game. I am on the KZG Aim server at least once a day, multiple even.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I think that I can help reduce some toxicity in the aim servers, as I have observed countless times a micspammer, a toxic player or someone bullying others. the !calladmin command has been used many times to no avail, I would like to be that admin that can help sort out problems or bring about consequences for other people's actions.

Play-Time on Server Group:  0d 12:31h
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Most weeknights and weekends, from around 6:30pm - 9:30pm, but if its a weekend I will be on longer and/or earlier. Doing HSC so this might be delayed around November

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  wokN, Lil Rice, Eternal, Mood

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Met this fella on the aim server. Was very kind and chatted to each person he came across in the arena, was really good to see. Made an account just so I could +rep him.
without further ado
+rep

-rep, not enough hours. Try get to 30 hours at least before applying.. And apply for mod first, might be better for you as you can learn and progress up the ladder structure as the time goes.

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

9 hours ago, RetroViper said:

Could You be more specific as to which aim server you play?

Sorry! KZG 1v1 arena #1 and #2 when #1 is full.

~neutral stance, 

although I had played with you once and you are a great guy,  just get those hours up bud. <3

But definitely a +rep if going for mod position.

Edited by springpizza

• 2 months later...
  • panthA locked this topic