SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP] mgbolts's Moderator Application

mgboltss

Steam Account Name:  mgbolts
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:447055727

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I'm 16 From, WA. My name is Joshua, I think I'm a valid member of the community In AWP KZG.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I'll Bring
- Communication Skills between players and me, Staff
- I'm on the server a lot
- Decision Making Skills
- Conflict Resolution Skills
- Ideas for Plans
- Teaching Abilities

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I believe I'll bring a lot of abilities to the KZG AWP Staff Team. My goal is to make the server a better place for the community and maintaining a good environment for players to connect in different ways for example talking, responsibility and having a great time playing. I will always monitor players who are disrespectful and potentially will bully other players. Since I am applying for Mod I won’t have all the perks to look after players, but this is okay. If I can just monitor players, I’ll do everything in all my power to do what is right. If I cannot I’ll report to a higher up member in the Staff Management Team of KZG. This Server has helped me through ups and downs, I want to pay that back to KZG and the community within it. I hope to bring a good monitorization on people who do not abide by the rules of AWP as I said above Inappropriate language and Bullying.

I Believe in having a good time, but I thoroughly believe in rules. Rules shouldn’t be broken I shall follow the rules and learn from anyone and do my own research into how to help look after the AWP server and the people within it. I’ll take every bit of advice in and comment on what I don’t understand. I hope to bring these skills to the community, Communication, Leadership, Conflict resolutions and decision making. If any new rules pop up, I’ll adapt to them as fast as I can to make sure I’m on top of it. Every challenge and obstacle I’ll get faced with I’ll try my best to overcome it, I’ll admit when I am wrong. I just want everyone to be happy and have a good time on the server because sometimes a simple “How are you or hello” online can cheer up someone’s day and bring them back to the server. I want to bring happiness and joy for the players, playing on this server currently I hope you let me have a chance. Thank you for this chance.

Kindest Regards
Joshua

Play-Time on Server Group:  2 days 14:44:16 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  I usually play everyday for atleast an Hour Or More, I haven't been on for past week because I was away on holiday. But to Be precise.

Monday: 4Pm -1am

Tuesday: 4Pm -1am

Wednesday: 4Pm -1am

Thursday: 3Pm -1am

Friday: 4Pm -1am

Saturday: 8am - 1am

Sunday: 8am - 11Pm

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Nala♡ Kevin07
Vouching Players:  Stomedy the rice farmer, Signal Booster, AcerAced, ZuccTheJews, Special Dan, Vigilant, Aram

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/mgbolts/

Edited by mgboltss
Steam Link

2f03e17971849660d63714fe381dcb13.giftenor.gif?itemid=12661768Imagine Looking at this

+rep 

I know I ain't the most respected player, but mgbolts is an always pleasant player and all around chill dude. Always see him on and around and he believe he definitely deserves consideration for mod. Good Luck! 

727520_203.png

32 minutes ago, Aram said:

+rep 

I know I ain't the most respected player, but mgbolts is an always pleasant player and all around chill dude. Always see him on and around and he believe he definitely deserves consideration for mod. Good Luck! 

Aram I respect you <3333333

1 hour ago, mgboltss said:

Steam Account Name:  mgbolts
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:447055727

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I'm 16 From, WA. My name is Joshua, I think I'm a valid member of the community In AWP KZG.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I'll Bring
- Communication Skills between players and me, Staff
- I'm on the server a lot
- Decision Making Skills
- Conflict Resolution Skills
- Ideas for Plans
- Teaching Abilities

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I believe I'll bring a lot of abilities to the KZG AWP Staff Team. My goal is to make the server a better place for the community and maintaining a good environment for players to connect in different ways for example talking, responsibility and having a great time playing. I will always monitor players who are disrespectful and potentially will bully other players. Since I am applying for Mod I won’t have all the perks to look after players, but this is okay. If I can just monitor players, I’ll do everything in all my power to do what is right. If I cannot I’ll report to a higher up member in the Staff Management Team of KZG. This Server has helped me through ups and downs, I want to pay that back to KZG and the community within it. I hope to bring a good monitorization on people who do not abide by the rules of AWP as I said above Inappropriate language and Bullying.

I Believe in having a good time, but I thoroughly believe in rules. Rules shouldn’t be broken I shall follow the rules and learn from anyone and do my own research into how to help look after the AWP server and the people within it. I’ll take every bit of advice in and comment on what I don’t understand. I hope to bring these skills to the community, Communication, Leadership, Conflict resolutions and decision making. If any new rules pop up, I’ll adapt to them as fast as I can to make sure I’m on top of it. Every challenge and obstacle I’ll get faced with I’ll try my best to overcome it, I’ll admit when I am wrong. I just want everyone to be happy and have a good time on the server because sometimes a simple “How are you or hello” online can cheer up someone’s day and bring them back to the server. I want to bring happiness and joy for the players, playing on this server currently I hope you let me have a chance. Thank you for this chance.

Kindest Regards
Joshua

Play-Time on Server Group:  2 days 14:44:16 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  I usually play everyday for atleast an Hour Or More, I haven't been on for past week because I was away on holiday. But to Be precise.

Monday: 4Pm -1am

Tuesday: 4Pm -1am

Wednesday: 4Pm -1am

Thursday: 3Pm -1am

Friday: 4Pm -1am

Saturday: 8am - 1am

Sunday: 8am - 11Pm

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Nala♡ Kevin07
Vouching Players:  Stomedy the rice farmer, Signal Booster, AcerAced, ZuccTheJews, Special Dan, Vigilant, Aram

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Steam Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/mgbolts/

Respectable amount of effort was put into this application, good luck this time :)

+rep

14 hours ago, Sorrow [Not The Admin] said:

Aram I respect you <3333333

Respectable amount of effort was put into this application, good luck this time :)

+rep

Thank you Sorrow :) 

2f03e17971849660d63714fe381dcb13.giftenor.gif?itemid=12661768Imagine Looking at this

15 hours ago, Aram said:

+rep 

Thank you my man <3 Enjoy your trip today be safe

Thank you Sky I look forward to talking to you in the future if i get it

Regards

Josh

On 07/07/2019 at 12:04 PM, mgboltss said:

I missed You Shep <3

missed you too

On 07/07/2019 at 6:45 AM, Sorrow [Not The Admin] said:

Daddy you're back <3

big daddy*

Giving this guy the biggest +Rep I've ever given. Very trustworthy guy. Very friendly and kind to new players. I really think he'd make a great mod and eventually, perhaps, admin. <3<3 Good luck mate

+rep <3 

megalul.PNG.396076e159e1e3f47f70faddcef09c53.PNG

"Yassuo/Cheescake/Fedora/Sheriff"

1189840288_unnamed(1).gif.6a794d66d83d9eb0a1a163c04d14b3c2.gif                   1311135917_unnamed(2).gif.792a43b486d2f39421ea2b3b34442756.gifunnamed.gif.4841bb81637405ab75487e96a3cc8860.gif                                             background.png

ONUeCc6yxZ3a.gif.b02d914762eae9bb20e067b24f49e0af.gifcommunity_image_1419724695.gif.4ee1949b9373744045add374277e64de.gifunnamed.png.80945d7c1aceb6e1de66f4c8bc8d19c2.png

• 2 weeks later...

I don't usually bother +repping peoples aplications but i honestly believe Boltss would be a major benefit to the server. Great guy, extremely responsible and always abiding by and trying to reinforce the rules. Always positive and as far as i have seen never overly loud or toxic.      +rep 

655302_1002.png

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

57 minutes ago, ✪ Lomax said:

I don't usually bother +repping peoples aplications but i honestly believe Boltss would be a major benefit to the server. Great guy, extremely responsible and always abiding by and trying to reinforce the rules. Always positive and as far as i have seen never overly loud or toxic.      +rep 

Thanks Even tho you Did this 6months ago

• 4 weeks later...
  • My Name is Tito locked this topic
  • RetroViper unlocked and locked this topic