SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] Josh's Moderator Application

Nigel

Steam Account Name:  Josh
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:97878909

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I am a 16 old who has been combat surfing since 2015, I have enjoyed playing on kzg for a year now, originally playing on minigames and have moved over to combat surf in the last couple months. I enjoy play sports such as volleyball and hockey and look forward to playing this server in the future.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I am a patient and approachable person, who is able to have a conversation with nearly everyone on the server. I can approach difficult situations calmly before necessary action is taken. I have previously assisted the server by asking online admins to come on to stop micspammers, cheaters etc. During weekends I will nearly always be online so if needed a quick text on steam and I will be online

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  Whilst the admins are doing a great job, there are a lot of times within the day that have mic spammers and other toxic players that won't have an admin online to manage. During these times, especially late at night that admins would typically be asleep for. I believe I can help lift these burdens off of the admins' back. I believe I have the qualities to be a moderator on Killzone Gaming's staff team. I have previous experience being an admin on servers on Minecraft such as RooskaCraft, and Ranchcraft. As I have been a part of these communities for several years I have been able to adapt and become a more mature and patient person while playing CS:GO and am able to use these qualities while moderating on KZG. I am not super active on the forums but I believe that my activity on the server makes up for that. Thank you for your consideration.

Play-Time on Server Group:  35 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Fridays 4pm-12pm, Saturdays 12pm- 2am, Sundays 10am-2:30pm 5pm-10pm. During holidays I am on nearly constantly everyday

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  ReedaNZ, Potato
Vouching Players:  Abaddon, Shumbii

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Nigel

+Rep

This guy is probably one of the nicest people i have seen on Combat surf. He is always helping other people with commands. He seems like a really smart lad and would fit perfectly as a staff member.  

Best of luck - Braided

(I am really surprised that you are trying out for mod, i feel like you would of had a good shot as admin. )

12 hours ago, Braided Asshair said:

+Rep

This guy is probably one of the nicest people i have seen on Combat surf. He is always helping other people with commands. He seems like a really smart lad and would fit perfectly as a staff member.  

Best of luck - Braided

(I am really surprised that you are trying out for mod, i feel like you would of had a good shot as admin. )

Thank you so much dude, but I do feel as though I didn't have enough hours and I could work my way up to admin once I gained enough experience

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah i remember Josh from other places and hes actually not all that bad, probs worth a look into. So +rep

Im Saanta btw Josh

Edited by drk

On 07/07/2019 at 2:43 PM, Nigel said:

Whilst the admins are doing a great job, there are a lot of times within the day that have mic spammers and other toxic players that won't have an admin online to manage. During these times, especially late at night that admins would typically be asleep for.

NANIIIIIIIIIII

I'm usually up till 2am most nights, and if you used !report/!calladmin you will be able to report instances like you mention, then myself and/or other admins/mods will be able to join within a few minutes. Don't be afraid to report someone, as it helps us know whats going on when we aren't on the server/ playing other games.  

:harambe: :silver: 

1 hour ago, Raymond said:

NANIIIIIIIIIII

I'm usually up till 2am most nights, and if you used !report/!calladmin you will be able to report instances like you mention, then myself and/or other admins/mods will be able to join within a few minutes. Don't be afraid to report someone, as it helps us know whats going on when we aren't on the server/ playing other games.  

Yeah that is true I just sort've meant on the server. Like getting an admin online is all good and stuff but it can often take too long before people leave or it stops. I also want to help out the community and I don't really like bothering people too much, especially if I'll be able to do it myself. I get reeda and others on a lot but if I can get moderator I won't have to. Sorry, I should've elaborated on that point a bit more. 

I'll be sure to add you to stop those sort've things in the future : )

• 2 weeks later...

I'm NEUTRAL on this this one for one main reason "30 Hours" playtime.

I know the requirements state "30 hours on the server you are applying for. (over a time span of at least a month)". But I honestly don't think this is enough to be given perms. More play time is needed to understand the atmosphere of the server, as well as observe what actions to take as other Admins take them.

You're application is very good, you've gone into depth about you, your qualities, as well as why you deserve to be a Moderator. Being Admin on Minecraft servers is good... the only problem is microphones. Minecraft doesn't have them, and this makes toxicity far more common of an occurrence in CS. But I'm sure most of you're skills will transition well.

Overall, I suggest you try and get your play time up to be more experienced with the servers vibe, as well as actions of other admins

NEUTRAL

hsn7VEU.jpg

+rep. 

Good lad.

megalul.PNG.396076e159e1e3f47f70faddcef09c53.PNG

"Yassuo/Cheescake/Fedora/Sheriff"

1189840288_unnamed(1).gif.6a794d66d83d9eb0a1a163c04d14b3c2.gif                   1311135917_unnamed(2).gif.792a43b486d2f39421ea2b3b34442756.gifunnamed.gif.4841bb81637405ab75487e96a3cc8860.gif                                             background.png

ONUeCc6yxZ3a.gif.b02d914762eae9bb20e067b24f49e0af.gifcommunity_image_1419724695.gif.4ee1949b9373744045add374277e64de.gifunnamed.png.80945d7c1aceb6e1de66f4c8bc8d19c2.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
20 hours ago, skyprah said:

You've played just over 3 hours in the last 2 months on the server.

Yes and I apologise I have had some issues with my computer as well as other issues I would rather not get into, as I am able to play much more frequently now I chose to bump. I don't want to give excuses though as it was too early to bump in my activity coming back. :) Sorry for my early bump

• 1 month later...
  • ReedaNZ locked this topic