SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[TTT] zuelhs's Administrator Application

zuelhs

Steam Account Name:  zuelhs
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:451856415

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Known as zuelhs, been playing games since a child. Grew up playing Soccer and games whenever i could, and its still the same til this day. Started playing KZG back in 2014 and was introduced to surf, played that regularly until i moved to console. Got back into pc gaming around 2017 and been playing cs ever since then with exploring other games along the way, with the addition of meeting great people. Currently in Year 12 and final exams are approaching, was planning to go to Uni back that seems like a distant goal to achieve so who knows what the future beholds.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I have previously been admin of both surf and ttt on other servers before i returned to KZG. I bring fun and enjoyment with also knowing what the limits and boundaries. With saying that im no Nazi, i like to make sure everyone is enjoying their time and wanting to come back to play again as i aim to keep a constant player base.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I feel like i can improve the current state of TTT as well as helping other staff in control of the server. There are things I want to change for the better and issues i want to fix to make an awesome experience for everyone and bring back the popularity. I hear the community and what they want and want to bring those solutions to light. Also want to make a statement to KZG showing that i have what it takes to be a leader and can apply my previous knowledge and learning for future staff and players.

Play-Time on Server Group:  Alot
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  I have HSC and Trials coming up soon so upcoming weeks i cant tell, with that in mind my current hours are:
Mon-Thur: 3pm - 10pm
Fri-Sun: 10pm - 1am
Soccer on Saturday so times depending on home or away games.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Spinner
Vouching Players:  AcerAced

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

• 6 months later...
  • Nyalon locked this topic