SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] Shumbii's Moderator Application

Shumbii

Steam Account Name:  Shumbii
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198374651706/

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Im a pretty straight forward guy who likes to chill. I mostly like sports and gaming . My favourite server is KZG, however i play games such as League Of Legends, R6S, little bit of fortnite etc. I like talking to people have a good non toxic time.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Im a very active player that is organised, resilient and approachable. I think i could help the admins sharing ideas and keeping the kzg server not toxic, plus bring satisfactory amount of hours a day on the server.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I have alot of hours making me a frequent player, i know what the rules are and the consequences. I Would ease the transition of new players, telling then the rules and help admins have a stress free role within the server as much as i can.I have been muted many times and im sorry, however i have learnt.

Play-Time on Server Group:  13 days 6 Hrs
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  I play after 4 pm till around 8pm on weekdays, and around 5 hours on week ends

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Braided, ReedaNZ
Vouching Players:  Slick,Butter,Dingo,Bag

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

• 1 month later...
  • Spinner locked this topic