SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Combat Surf] ?? Łukso♟♞'s Moderator Application

[GG] ℓυкѕσ я | ѕ ♥

Steam Account Name:  ?? Łukso♟♞
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:163003638

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: A nice person, who is willing to help others in any circumstance and loves playing games.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Friendly experiences, Kindness, Helpfulness and Excitement.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I believe i deserve staff because i have been in this community for over 2 years (On and off), i know most of the kzg combat surf community, i have experiences on gmod and csgo on staffing, i can help new players with anything needed that is common for example: "How do i get a knife and change my weapon skin", i would say "Type !knife to change your knife and type !ws to change your weapon skin."

Play-Time on Server Group:  Around 10+ days 
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  1-4 hours a day mostly, 1-2 hours if bad day, sometimes over 4 hours if a good day

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Potato, Slick
Vouching Players:  Katana, Goblin, Dream, Dingo

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by [GG] ℓυкѕσ я | ѕ ♥
Changing it back to Combat Surf since i don't play fun mode anymore

• [GG] ℓυкѕσ я | ѕ ♥ changed the title to [Fun Mode] 🎁😂 Łukso♟♞'s Moderator Application
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • ReedaNZ locked this topic