SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP SG] ✯ DesmonD's Administrator Application

✯ DesmonD

Steam Account Name:  ✯ DesmonD
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/desmondhere/

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I'm from Malaysia. I'm studies at UTAR. Gaming is a part of my life but I won't play too much in a day. I play CS:Go since 2016 or 2017 and this is my fav game. My English not that good but I still can chat with player in the sever.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Friendly.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  Make sever become better and bring fun to them. Also, I would like to improve sever become better and better.

Play-Time on Server Group:  3 days 18:37:27 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  3 days 18:37:27 hours

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  Adren

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Poor application please put more effort into the application 

-Rep till changed 

-Bloomzey

Edited by Bloomzey

-rep

would not give admin position, not mature enough and has been muted for breaking server rules last night, and if you want to make the server better, you must first change your attitude on it as well.

Also here is the reason I muted you, since you kept whinging about it on the server:

You obviously ghosted, giving his position away and stated information that could have been effective in winning him the round. Plus you had a really bad mic and kept shouting and acting in a toxic manner. 

Edited by springpizza

Alrighty Alrighty.

Let me get this straight. You want to apply for admin, yet you can't even put any effort into this?

First of all, your steam ID, that is not it. This is it STEAM_0:0:171078177.

You haven't had an account on the fourms for longer then a month let alone 30 fourm posts.

This application is absolute dog shit, where is the effort? You don't even have 100 words in this. Absolutely no effort at all.

You're immature, You're not responsible enough to even obtain an admin position. You're toxic, your attitude sucks. You've been muted in the past, you were literally muted yesterday. 

I personally suggest to you, fix your attitude about becoming an admin and playing in SG AWP, be respected more by the community and by the admins and mods. Learn how to put effort into an application that isn't going to waste our time with your piss weak effort. Then think about applying.

Have a good day :)

-REP

-Nala

AWP HEAD ADMIN

Discord: Nala#2567

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198223853808/

600695_1102.png 

• 3 months later...
  • Spinner locked this topic