SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP] Tortoisenothing's Administrator Application

Tortoisenothing

Steam Account Name:  Tortoisenothing
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:117569175

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Hi, my name is lachie. I've been a long time KZG player, love gaming and making friends. I'm an energetic, happy guy always keen for a good time and encouraging others to have fun too!

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I will bring an up-beat vibe and energetic feel to the server, quality interaction with players and provide enticing behaviour to further invest casual players into the server.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I, myself have been a long-time killzone gaming fan and dedicated member. Beggining my origins in the scoutz knivez server, getting to know the majority of people playing, making new friendships and molding life-long experiences and lessons that i've learnt from the server. With the saddening diminishing SK population, I migrated over to awp, where i met a new variety of player. I enjoy the challenge of the AWP server. I feel as though i am a warrented member to become part of the team in killzone gaming staff. I will endeavour to decrease the occaisonal toxicity of the servers chat, encouraging players to be positive and have a great time playing this great server. I have the ability to get along with many people and integrate into the existing team with ease. I am a regular player of the server and will be able for monitoring and call-ins for disruptive/rull-breaking behaviour. I read the description of each question with burning inquisition, acknowledging the minimum requirement of 300 words. Personally I believe this is a lot to write about, and may make reading applications a strenuous chore and dreading task. Therefore i'm going to make it easy for the person reading this, and finish by saying you're beautiful.

Play-Time on Server Group:  not quite 50hrs, almost tho its like 24hrs but still ive got like 283 hrs on sk soooooo
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  nearly everyday, probably 5 times a week, after 7pm usually. (note: play most often with lots of people on server)

Vouching Staff on Server Group: nala
Vouching Players:  pugloaf, kebin rubb, neightmere

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Tortoisenothing
kevin didnt want to vouch for me

10 hours ago, Tortoisenothing said:

Steam Account Name:  Tortoisenothing
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:117569175

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Hi, my name is lachie. I've been a long time KZG player, love gaming and making friends. I'm an energetic, happy guy always keen for a good time and encouraging others to have fun too!

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I will bring an up-beat vibe and energetic feel to the server, quality interaction with players and provide enticing behaviour to further invest casual players into the server.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I, myself have been a long-time killzone gaming fan and dedicated member. Beggining my origins in the scoutz knivez server, getting to know the majority of people playing, making new friendships and molding life-long experiences and lessons that i've learnt from the server. With the saddening diminishing SK population, I migrated over to awp, where i met a new variety of player. I enjoy the challenge of the AWP server. I feel as though i am a warrented member to become part of the team in killzone gaming staff. I will endeavour to decrease the occaisonal toxicity of the servers chat, encouraging players to be positive and have a great time playing this great server. I have the ability to get along with many people and integrate into the existing team with ease. I am a regular player of the server and will be able for monitoring and call-ins for disruptive/rull-breaking behaviour. I read the description of each question with burning inquisition, acknowledging the minimum requirement of 300 words. Personally I believe this is a lot to write about, and may make reading applications a strenuous chore and dreading task. Therefore i'm going to make it easy for the person reading this, and finish by saying you're beautiful.

Play-Time on Server Group:  not quite 50hrs, almost tho its like 24hrs but still ive got like 283 hrs on sk soooooo
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  nearly everyday, probably 5 times a week, after 7pm usually. (note: play most often with lots of people on server)

Vouching Staff on Server Group: nala
Vouching Players:  pugloaf, kebin rubb, neightmere

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Burning inquisition eh? Good one. I like your word choice, it was very entertaining to read , I could almost call you a scholar. However if not for the fact that the application doesn't fit the person, I guess I cannot call you a scholar. 

It's quite manipulative and very underhanded to present yourself as something you are not. Definitely not Admin material, let alone Moderator material. The first time I saw you on awp was approximately 1 month ago, and the first time you joined, you went around calling people dickheads and in general, being quite toxic. Furthermore I had the delight of receiving your blatant toxicity myself. When you were on with your mate, kebin rubb, on awp_fort I believe it was, I had the pleasure of hearing from you some very disturbing allegations about my family, which you had never met. I believe you also told me that I was never loved and should go die. Oh but, by no means were you the sole vigilante in this case, your mate kebin also had a few things to say, regarding my use of a mute, outlining how I as an admin, muted him so he couldn't defend himself, referring to me as a "pussy". Lovely word choice. Anyway seeing as this kind of person is 1/3 of your player vouches, I can't statistically believe that you are the right person for the job. Furthermore I can't believe any admin would vouch for you, unless of course you lied to them, as you so very meticulously have done here.

image.png.39d0eebfee282f71ea8f9e9bd5df7ab3.png

Furthermore, Kevin wouldn't vouch for you, that says a lot. Kevin gets along with over 95% of the people on the awp server, he's what you would call a top bloke. If even he wouldn't vouch for you, I honestly have severe reservations as to granting you any form of trial period under moderator or admin permissions. 

I've given you my personal opinion around why this is fake, as well as factually. You may respond , saying I made this all up, but, you can ask around , I may be known for being annoying , but I aint known for lying :)

As always, I don't make the final decision, but I would -rep, and that will never change. You are part of the toxicity in the server, and giving you any power would be a devastating mistake.

And I gotta ask, with burning inquisition mind you, why'd you lie? 

-rep

never seen you on the server, definitely wouldn’t want to see you as an admin if the things sorrow said were true.

B979FE3F-26AB-4859-8DCC-9ACB9BA7D732.gif

As stated above I'd have to give you a fat -REP.

Never seen you on and I'm on everyday.

I asked Kevin and he said he did not vouch for you but instead told you to wait and then maybe once you've acquired the recommendations then re-apply.

-Plex

-rep

I have played with you before and you are incredibly toxic and nala was telling you off for bullying people lol

• 6 months later...
  • Nala locked this topic