SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

God's Unban Appeal

gamingguardianbn

Steam Account Name: God
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:132900072

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_0:1:37180423

Server Group: AWP 
Server:  Other

Date / Time of Ban: 07-14-19 10:54

Admin that Punished You: CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: Aimbot

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I am not convinced that I got banned by Console as I know I am not hacking so I may have got a manual ban - and without evidence. If you are not convinced, I am a GE player which can be found out using csgo-stats using the account I mentioned on my smurf above. 

EDIT: Just for more info - I got banned on awp_india_winter in which after I killed the last person with a flick, round ends and I got banned. 

Edited by gamingguardianbn
More info

Please state me your name so I can find out why you got banned thanks. That steam ID doesnt pop up on the bans list

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

On 15/07/2019 at 4:15 AM, Spinner said:

Please state me your name so I can find out why you got banned thanks. That steam ID doesnt pop up on the bans list

Apologies, the account that got banned goes by the name "God". and my alternate account is "Lechter"

Here is my steamlink: https://steamcommunity.com/id/7626547212/

EDIT: Apparently I got informed that it's a bug from india_winter map where you spawn kill instantly which is why I got console banned but I am not sure it's how I got banned, i got banned after killing the last player.

Edited by gamingguardianbn
Included alt account's name and extra infos.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, sorry for the late reply.  I found your ban incase you haven't seen. By any chance do you have a recording of the time you got banned. Other than that I've asked AWP staff about the glitch so maybe we can find out from that.  Oh btw, so did you spawn kill the player or not? How did the last round you played look?

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

+rep there is a spawnkill bug in awp india a few players in sg awp has been auto-banned for this and has been unbanned by skyprah <3 hope he gets unbanned 

p.s. really pro player @@

quack quack madaquackas~

Discord : AshaZ#3825

▬╥▬|Never Look Down On Anyone|▬╥▬

6 hours ago, Spinner said:

Hey, sorry for the late reply.  I found your ban incase you haven't seen. By any chance do you have a recording of the time you got banned. Other than that I've asked AWP staff about the glitch so maybe we can find out from that.  Oh btw, so did you spawn kill the player or not? How did the last round you played look?

Hello, no problems and I do not have a recording of that, unfortunately.

As for the last round, to be honest I do not remember if I spawn killed or not but I do usually go for spawn kills if possible. What I remember about the round is that I got around 5-6 kills, hit the last guy with a quick flick and then round ends. Before next round started, I got banned. That's all what I could recall.

Thanks AshaZ.

Alright I guess that solves it. A glitch in the map ... The only problem is that you said the round was over when you got banned but ill leave it up to sky.

Goodluck dude

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

On 14/07/2019 at 9:18 PM, gamingguardianbn said:

Steam Account Name: God
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:132900072

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_0:1:37180423

Server Group: AWP 
Server:  Other

Date / Time of Ban: 07-14-19 10:54

Admin that Punished You: CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: Aimbot

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I am not convinced that I got banned by Console as I know I am not hacking so I may have got a manual ban - and without evidence. If you are not convinced, I am a GE player which can be found out using csgo-stats using the account I mentioned on my smurf above. 

EDIT: Just for more info - I got banned on awp_india_winter in which after I killed the last person with a flick, round ends and I got banned. 

Unbanned

• skyprah locked this topic