SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

D4n's Unban Appeal

d4n

Steam Account Name: D4n
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:80460586

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_

Server Group:  
Server:  

Date / Time of Ban: 14/07/2019 10:50 pm

Admin that Punished You: Spinner/Reeda idk who

Reason for Ban: no clue. i dont think they actually had a reason i think they just wanted me to get banned

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: cause i wasnt cheating

22 minutes ago, d4n said:

Steam Account Name: D4n
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:80460586

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_

Server Group: COMBAT 
Server:  Combat Surf

Date / Time of Ban: 14/07/2019 10:50 pm

Admin that Punished You: Spinner

Reason for Ban: well its a bunch of bullshit as they had no proof and they were making up that i had silent aim which is only client sided. but ye other then that i was doing nothing :)

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: cause i was cheating

Duplicate - Copied other thread before moving it.

Three staff to witness, and bunch of online players does a I believe the staff for me. Admin that punished you was Braided Asshair, and it was for multi-hack.

This being, walls, and aimbot from what I was told.

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

D4ns Ban

I had banned d4n on the 14/7/19 around 10 43 pm For the reason of multi hack. He was doing some suspicious shots on the map g-river around 9pm when no admins where on apart from myself.
 I had continued spectating him for a couple of more rounds, He got suspicious and stated "Braided why are you spectating me." 
I didn't respond to make him think that i wasn't there. I changed my account name into '24/7 nang delivery' and hopped back onto the server to watch him. 
Thats when the map changed to Rebel. I watched him for a few rounds on rebel and saw one fishy shot which i recorded, In this video he snaps onto the other player on his final shot. 

This is when i said to myself this guy is sus but he is trying to hide it. The map changed into skyscraper this is when spinner hopped on i told spinner in admin chat (in game)
that d4ns very suspicious keep a eye on him. Spinner continued to spectate him acting like he was afk the whole time. This is when reeda hopped on too. I had been informed that
he was banned on his main csgo account niqqar. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198972419595  I tabbed out of the game and had to go find his old account. As i tabbed back into the game i was told in admin
chat that he is hacking and i should ban him. Shortly after his ban he came back on with a vpn this is when spinner just decided to IP ban him. 
On the 15/7/19 d4n texted me on discord to talk to him about his ban. He told me that he wasn't hacking however he didn't know that i was screen-recording the conversation.
He later on wanted to show me that he had a hacked client on, he began to screen share on discord to me and this is where i got the following video from

This is all the evidence that i have.  

Also when he was banned the whole server even stated "i knew he was hacking"

if we gettin people in rtouble here u told me to come on and u allowed me to say on another account for a few minutes to piss off this "annoying kid".

If we getting people in trouble here , you made a bullshit unban appeal so we shouldn't trust any word that comes out of your mouth.

• 2 weeks later...

The fact that this user is still being toxic on the forums and trying to ruin Braided's reputation without a slither of proof is good enough for me to say 

guggy.gif

To top off his top hat and tip my fedora, he is a liar and a cheater. 

megalul.PNG.396076e159e1e3f47f70faddcef09c53.PNG

"Yassuo/Cheescake/Fedora/Sheriff"

1189840288_unnamed(1).gif.6a794d66d83d9eb0a1a163c04d14b3c2.gif                   1311135917_unnamed(2).gif.792a43b486d2f39421ea2b3b34442756.gifunnamed.gif.4841bb81637405ab75487e96a3cc8860.gif                                             background.png

ONUeCc6yxZ3a.gif.b02d914762eae9bb20e067b24f49e0af.gifcommunity_image_1419724695.gif.4ee1949b9373744045add374277e64de.gifunnamed.png.80945d7c1aceb6e1de66f4c8bc8d19c2.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • My Name is Tito locked this topic