SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] drk's Moderator Application

drk

Steam Account Name:  drk
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:443209500

Sex: Male

Description of Myself: Most of you already know who I am and what i'm like, But for those new or who don't know i was a previous staff member on Skill Surf and I've decided to come back due to ahh not really leaving in the first place. I love playing surf on csgo and love to chat to people in the server and love getting to know new people. Of course giving help to fellow surf players and staff members when they ask for help on anything. I'm quite and old player back from about 2016 and I've been all around the community, During that time I've met a lot of new people and have enjoyed my time here in the community

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I have previously been in the staff team and have no issues re continuing working with all of them. I am still active as always and i am able to still attend admin calls like last time and make sure that anything not wanted is dealt with. I believe i haven't acted in a different manor going from staff to a player which shows that i wasn't just acting good two shoes just for staff or while i was staff.  I still have a lot of ideas like last time to help suggest towards helping the server and acting as a 'voice' for some of the players that want to come to me to help get their ideas into the servers

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzone Gaming:  I decided to leave to give myself a break from everything but i never really left because a few things ended up happening and I've stuck around for a month after so i thought id maybe like to apply to get back on the staff team and help KZG. Of course I have already used all the commands I need to keep the server under-control so I am capable of doing it once again. I decided to come back because I felt like KZG was a good place to be and the staff team made me able to make this place such a wonderful place to be when people are able to get along and have a good time on the server. Of course I am able to enforce the rules when and where I need to,  I am a approachable guy which makes it a lot easier for me to keep the server under control. I believe I still have enough of a reputation to help keep the servers on the right track without any issues arising

Play-Time on Server Group:  19 Days 58 Hours 23 Minutes
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Everyday for about 1-4ish hours

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Spinner, BMX
Vouching Players:  ^ and im sure many others

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by drk

Yeah true, Someone who must have been a really good staff member taught you cause omg those staff skills are out of this world

- rep for taking so long to reapply. haha i'm just joking, it will be great to have you back. + rep from me.

Technician by trade, gamer by night...

76561197974420008.png

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just so all you admins who found out i had a server know, i dont have my shit server anymore lol. It was disabled and has been for a while now. Dont really care if you still wanna deny me because of it but just so you know

Either way i already know this is going to be denied so anytime you wanna do it

Edited by drk

• 2 weeks later...
  • My Name is Tito locked this topic