SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Fun Mod] \_[*-*]_/ Spectra's Moderator Application

Spectra

Steam Account Name:  \_[*-*]_/ Spectra
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:194533771

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I love video games and have loved them forever, Im kind and caring and always here to help and I am also "Completly Deaf" In my left ear.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Im normally always here to help, even if im not on the server I will most likely be on Discord and other services if needed for people, I love to make games fun for other people whether it is just a simple little thing or if someone is being toxic no-one is really having a fun time so I try to help them with it.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I love this community as well as the server itself Fun ultimate/mod, Ive played alot on this server and always looked up to the Mods or Admins when i was younger but now since im old enough to apply I would love to have this experience and help people like me a year or more ago who just loved this server but always needed help.

Play-Time on Server Group:  52 + Hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  1-10hrs Weekends, 1-3 hours weekdays, so max about <35 hrs or >35 hours a week on this server.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  Zeroh

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Spectra
I had the wrong "Steam ID"

Wrong Steam ID, use this https://steamid.xyz/. That your Steam link.
Try getting some Staff to vouch for you. I also think you should play more on the servers.

Edited by Aqua

cute french bulldog GIF by Frank Macchia

- Aqua -

- Aim Moderator -

- KZG Aim -

33 minutes ago, Aqua said:

Wrong Steam ID, use this https://steamid.xyz/. That your Steam link.
Try getting some Staff to vouch for you. I also think you should play more on the servers.

He could not play more than what he is right now. He is an ultimate nerd and soon a to be highest level player on Fun Mod if I don't start sweating.

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

2 minutes ago, Spinner said:

He could not play more than what he is right now. He is an ultimate nerd and soon a to be highest level player on Fun Mod if I don't start sweating.

Vewwy cowwect daddy owo

Also Aqua There are literally no staff on whenever im on and im on literally everyday so it is rather hard to find staff too "vouch for me" Aswell as I have 20+ hours over the requirement?

1 hour ago, Spectra said:

Also Aqua There are literally no staff on whenever im on and im on literally everyday so it is rather hard to find staff too "vouch for me" Aswell as I have 20+ hours over the requirement?

busttttttttteeeeeeeeeeed

20 hours ago, Spectra said:

there are 2 of us.

Also i swear i dont and do remember u haha

Cheers,

Wolfleader! :D
Fun Server Administrator!! <3 

https://gyazo.com/f199fc18ddb0b24331b171898ed92443

I have a shit memory so my apologies for not remembering you either. As of right now fun has only been up again for the past week. I would suggest giving it more time so more people can give feedback since it's only coming from admins right now. At the moment i'm going to stay neutral until I can get on to play with you more often.

Good Luck ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

just because @NightmareOCE the IDIOT likes bumping old posts, to try and get us to accept or deny Applications.

This Application has been denied.

Please reconsider reapplying at a later date.

DENIED.

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic