SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] Im unlucky's Moderator Application

LeaveTheDarkness

Steam Account Name:  Im unlucky
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:160213086

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I am a very claim, an understanding person, logical, hard working and I do not pick favourites.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I know people, I can tell when people are joking and messing around compared to being toxic and mic spamming, I am on a lot so I would be able to make the servers better.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I have been apart of the community for a very long time, due to the fact that I have been on the server for as long as I have, I have made a lot of friends and know when people are just having a laugh, this also means that I understand when people are just being rude and toxic. I have a lot of free time at the moment so I am able to be on the servers taking action when needs be. I am very understanding about what people are doing, so I am able to make choices based off of my understanding of the situation. I have been told by not just players but mods that I should be a mod, this is mainly due to the fact that I am always helpful and get along with the people on the server. I would love to be a mod, I think being a mod would be useful because a lot of the time I join a server and there are people screaming into their mics and making the server more toxic but a lot of the time there is not a mod that is around to help, if I was a mod I would be able to help the mod team and make the server a better place in general. I have always enjoyed my time on the server and the people that are on it but sometimes it would be very useful to be able to take control of a toxic server and make the server more enjoyable for the community playing on it. If I was mod I think it would be very easy for me to help people, I am always trying to help people where I can, if I was able to provide them with more information on something I think that would help them but also me. I would love to be mod and hopefully this is a way to get my foot in the door.

Play-Time on Server Group:  16 days 23:51:27 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Monday to Thursday - 4:00 - 7/8:00
Friday and weekends is 12:00-5:00

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Bl@nk
Vouching Players:  Prep, plumkin and Momsspaghetti

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

+rep 

megalul.PNG.396076e159e1e3f47f70faddcef09c53.PNG

"Yassuo/Cheescake/Fedora/Sheriff"

1189840288_unnamed(1).gif.6a794d66d83d9eb0a1a163c04d14b3c2.gif                   1311135917_unnamed(2).gif.792a43b486d2f39421ea2b3b34442756.gifunnamed.gif.4841bb81637405ab75487e96a3cc8860.gif                                             background.png

ONUeCc6yxZ3a.gif.b02d914762eae9bb20e067b24f49e0af.gifcommunity_image_1419724695.gif.4ee1949b9373744045add374277e64de.gifunnamed.png.80945d7c1aceb6e1de66f4c8bc8d19c2.png

• 5 months later...

Hi,

I am sorry to inform you that your Skill Surf Moderator Application has been denied.

Your Application was voted on by the Skill Surf Staff Team at our most recent meeting.

DENIED. 

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic