SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] Flixl's Moderator Application

Flixl

Steam Account Name:  Flixl
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:85573605

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: My name is Dylan. I am 14 years old nearly fifteen. I like playing sports such as Rugby,Football And i do athletics competitively. I play video games quite often. I play a variety of games like shooters and Survival and others.I like to make people laugh and have a good time. Try to make people happy. I am very active on KZG Combat Surf maybe about 3-4 hours a day.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I can bring qualities such as

*Helping New Players
*Punishing Rule breakers
And a lot more. I think it would be really cool for me to come one of the staff but to help people as well. We can have some great chats and some great laughs.
I want to be a mod that brings smiles to peoples faces when i go on not one that is annoying. I will try my best to do everything i can if i do get this role. :)

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I think i deserve this because i can make sure people are having a fun time not a Crappy time and that's what people want to have when they come onto our server. I can also prevent rule breakers and hackers. i am so active on this servers its not healthy for me but ya know it is worth it to have some great times with the people. I admit i have been toxic lately but i can definitely stop that.It would be so cool to be a mod on this server and it would mean so much. I want people to come onto our server and feel welcome not denied in anyway. I want to have fun with mod like having different kind of rounds taking in ideas from the players and just being a good guy.

Play-Time on Server Group:  1 week
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  4 Till 8 usually on a week day on a weekend 1-9

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Potato
Vouching Players:  Meh,Source,Lukso,Josh,Nero

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Flixl

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

-Rep

I've muted you several times for mic spam and toxicity, you aren't mature enough and I have never seen you try to help anyone on surf. 

-Clifford.

Edited by Raymond

:harambe: :silver: 

• ReedaNZ locked this topic