SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Ethreal's Moderator Application

Ethreal

Steam Account Name:  Ethreal
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:121688057

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I am a young teenager, Massive JDM car guy, I've been playing games for a long time of my life.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Umm not to sure,

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I feel like I would be a good fit into the KZG community since i've been in the jailbreak community for a long time, I know most of the staff, Not much of the newer staff though.

Play-Time on Server Group:  Executes - 16 hours Retakes - 2 hours Casual Comp - 10 hours 1v1 - 2 hours Dust2 FFA - 7 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  I've been starting to play CS:GO again, So hoping to get more into CS:GO | During Weekends, 1 and a Half hours During weekdays an hour

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  None

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Ethreal

Hi Ethreal lets start of by tidying up this application a little and then it can be reviewed by those needed.

First things first we will work on 

13 hours ago, Ethreal said:

Steam ID: EthrealDeath

Now in order to provide us your correct steam ID you will need to grab your steam page url and put it into a steam ID finder which i have linked for you below..

https://steamid.xyz/

Second thing will be a little more effort in this section

13 hours ago, Ethreal said:

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Umm not to sure,

If you are unable to think of any qualities you could bring then what would be the point of being staff, try think up some valuable qualities you bring to the table and if you're still stuck then you can review some of the older accepted applications.

Last but not least is I would suggest being more active on the servers first and then continue on with this. Maybe jump on this weekend and find some staff to play with and introduce yourself, another big point is to know the community a little so it does help to find some players to vouch for you.

8 hours ago, -[pkN24!7]- said:

Hi Ethreal lets start of by tidying up this application a little and then it can be reviewed by those needed.

First things first we will work on 

Now in order to provide us your correct steam ID you will need to grab your steam page url and put it into a steam ID finder which i have linked for you below..

https://steamid.xyz/

Second thing will be a little more effort in this section

If you are unable to think of any qualities you could bring then what would be the point of being staff, try think up some valuable qualities you bring to the table and if you're still stuck then you can review some of the older accepted applications.

Last but not least is I would suggest being more active on the servers first and then continue on with this. Maybe jump on this weekend and find some staff to play with and introduce yourself, another big point is to know the community a little so it does help to find some players to vouch for you.

Alright, No problem, I've put in a different Steam ID if that is the one you're talking about, Getting more time is not too much of a hassle, Finding staff may be a bit difficult but no problem. Thankyou 

23 hours ago, Ethreal said:

Alright, No problem, I've put in a different Steam ID if that is the one you're talking about

Yes, thats now the correct steam ID but its also recommended that you put more effort into the parts you missed such as the qualities you can bring to KZG especially considering you have no vouches either. Going to be Neutral on this because i did see you join a couple times on the weekend but you didn't really interact with anyone from what i saw.

-

- Discord: Ethannn#9937 - 

- Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Retroviper/ -

• 1 month later...
  • panthA locked this topic