SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[Fun Mod] TheProGuru's Moderator Application

ThyPr0ski

Steam Account Name:  TheProGuru
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:179000971

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I am a student that lives in Victoria. Obviously, I enjoy playing games in my free time.

I personally consider myself to be a non-toxic and friendly player. I love helping people regardless of their demographic

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  - Kindness: As stated in my description I'm very friendly
- Honesty: I am very truthful and don't intentionally mislead anyone
- Passion: I love KZG as a whole and especially the Fun server and enjoy playing on the server all the time
- Humility: Sometimes I make mistakes as we all do, and I always admit my mistakes and apologize

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I play on the server very frequently as it makes up around 1/8 of my total playtime on CS:GO. I know all the major players and have been an active part of the FunMod community since April 2018.

Having so many hours on FunMod has made me very knowledgeable about the server.

Often you see large amounts of racism, spam or other breaches of rules due to the low amount of staff on FunMod. I want to help make FunMod a better place and would like to have the opportunity to do so.

Play-Time on Server Group:  130 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  3pm-9pm AEST Monday-Friday
9am-6pm AEST Saturday-Sunday (2/5 weekends)

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  fuck | matrix, \_(*-*)_/ Spectra, ThePl3b_

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by ThyPr0ski

• 5 months later...

just because @NightmareOCE the IDIOT likes bumping old posts, to try and get us to accept or deny Applications.

This Application has been denied.

Please reconsider reapplying at a later date.

DENIED.

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic