SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] admiral's Administrator Application

admiral

Steam Account Name:  admiral
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:63079955

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I am a competitive person and likes to compete in every situation i like to win, but i'm friendly especially to the community of CS:GO

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Fun, well moderated and a toxic free community that i have noticed through your AIM Maps.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I wanted to become staff someday so that i can manage a large group of community.

Play-Time on Server Group:  I can't find myself on your server group
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Weekends 1 pm - 3pm GMT+8:00

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  FUCKING AIM

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

I'm playing on your 1v1 servers everytime i start csgo and warm up, why it was not recording my in server hours?, here's a weird little thing, i live in SEA but my TAG is US.

Edited by admiral

20 hours ago, Spinner said:

Are you positive that you are applying for the right server? There is only one connection to our servers with your steam ID, your name, and the tag from US like you said. Do you use a vpn? Any other names you use? This is your account correct http://www.killzonegaming.gameme.com/playerinfo/1188571?

yes and that's how I've got your hiring popups on the chat. nope i don't use ant vpn also admiral is only my account and name. I do play here on this server KZG | 1v1 Arena 128tick [WS/KNIFE/GLOVES/RANKS/RAFFLES] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive 23/60

Edited by admiral

I'll just screenshot it here to give you proof that i'm connecting your ASIA Server but my ID is US with a 35 ping, no choke, no loss all natural.image.thumb.png.8da052d26a2bcd678a6e6df6e23b3952.png

-rep although I see you on the server, you have the tendency to be toxic. So it’s a no from me buddy

fyi 1v1 Asia does not have gameme 

4 minutes ago, springpizza said:

-rep although I see you on the server, you have the tendency to be toxic. So it’s a no from me buddy

fyi 1v1 Asia does not have gameme 

are you sure about it? lol you saw my knife game tag don't you? i play csgo since 2012 and never got an toxic repoer. geez

23 minutes ago, springpizza said:

If you want to argue about this, then do it on pm not on your application. <3

i'm not arguing with you i'm just saying man

16 minutes ago, springpizza said:

Well to answer your question then, I am sure you are toxic. Secondly I don’t know what your knife has to do with this. But most of all even though you have been playing cs since 2012, that doesn’t make you Gandhi. Plus you can’t see if you have been reported for toxicity. 

you can if your have low trust factor that means you've been reported so many times, anyways are you trying to sabotage my application? you are clearly a judgmental person. you still don't know me and you judge me like you are a god.

So let me get this straight for you, 

A staff application process includes you applying, giving information, and having people rep you either -/+. Not for you to argue with players and staff. That’s why I didn’t want to answer your question because it would start an argument. 

The reason I did - rep you is because I believe you don’t have the quality’s of an admin. This I due to the fact I do know you have the tendency to be toxic. 

Please do not reply to this comment in your application, but in pm’s. It’s  already full enough and I am going to delete my other comments that i have made, you may screenshot it if you would like.

From what I just saw, you do not answer with much knowledge... Just because you have not been reported does not mean that you are not a toxic player. Having an inventory does not also mean that you are trusted player, it shows that you have put money/effort into the game which is kay to know, but it does not give you the "good staff card". Anyways,hopefully we can see some change in attitude and if you need help, feel free to ask pizza. He isn't here to ruin your application, he is here to give you feedback.

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

8 hours ago, Spinner said:

From what I just saw, you do not answer with much knowledge... Just because you have not been reported does not mean that you are not a toxic player. Having an inventory does not also mean that you are trusted player, it shows that you have put money/effort into the game which is kay to know, but it does not give you the "good staff card". Anyways,hopefully we can see some change in attitude and if you need help, feel free to ask pizza. He isn't here to ruin your application, he is here to give you feedback.

game items means nothing to me, and i don't think why it was stated here. items or whatever it does not matter to me, community it is. if you can see my profile, it lacks of in game items. i'm a friendly guy but i don't think that applies to you all. Thank you and have a good day

EDIT: it clearly states that you did not check my account properly, this account is so empty with  a dollar inventory only, i really don't think why " it shows that you have put money/effort into the game" laid on here but it does not count on my reputations. and i don't grind into the game just to get my good staff card, no. i do believe that this reputation cannot be given but it needs to earn. 

EDIT 2: i don't see it as a feedback. that is "judging" it is clearly a biased "opinion" through my application, feedback is a verified information thus you don't need to say that i am a toxic person, you don't know me yet so don't judge me like we are friends before.

Edited by admiral

The whole point of this application is for the staff and community players to input their respective opinion. Just because one person said you were toxic doesn't mean we all instantly think the same thing. 

-rep due to the lack of effort put into this application. 

I suggest taking a look at the accepted section to see the standard of effort done that is usually accepted. 

megalul.PNG.396076e159e1e3f47f70faddcef09c53.PNG

"Yassuo/Cheescake/Fedora/Sheriff"

1189840288_unnamed(1).gif.6a794d66d83d9eb0a1a163c04d14b3c2.gif                   1311135917_unnamed(2).gif.792a43b486d2f39421ea2b3b34442756.gifunnamed.gif.4841bb81637405ab75487e96a3cc8860.gif                                             background.png

ONUeCc6yxZ3a.gif.b02d914762eae9bb20e067b24f49e0af.gifcommunity_image_1419724695.gif.4ee1949b9373744045add374277e64de.gifunnamed.png.80945d7c1aceb6e1de66f4c8bc8d19c2.png

• 2 months later...
  • RetroViper locked this topic