SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] Kert De Niro's Administrator Application

Kert

Steam Account Name:  Kert De Niro
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:94973237

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Well what can i say i am a very helpful person love to teach new people how to surf, know how to surf kinda well i guess trying to get better everyday being playing surf since it was an actual thing yes... i am old cant help ageing unfortunately but hey that doesn't mean i am grumpy :) i definitely love surf and believe i would be able to make the community a better place for all surfers alike

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  Knowledge on surf and basic mm like anyone cares i love helping out people in any way shape or form i am very active and always ready to help :D

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  Ive been surfing on KZG for as long as its been around. I would love to join to the team and make it hopefully a better place.

Play-Time on Server Group:  2 days
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  i play every day from 8am - 2pm AEST m-s so i am pretty active i would say. if not on server on csgo or steam but always available and also from the hours of 2-10pm i am at my pc just not active as much due to working mans gotta buy skins you know lol.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  Dex , Sassy , Monkee, Rolufa , itsmillerpede, duck

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Ahh personally not to sure who you are. Also noticed you haven't actually been around since surfs been up since i checked your gameme stats. Anyway that's just something minor but you might wanna go more in depth into your application if you would like a better chance at getting trial staff. Anyway still have to meet you, maybe i already have but i don't remember who you are. Anyway next time i'm on tell me its you and say hi. For now i have to say -rep as you haven't gone that much into detail as to why you want to be staff and why you deserve it. Good luck

Thanks for your interest in becoming staff. You need to have had a forum account for over a month or have over 30 posts. Like drk said i would've liked to see more effort in your application.

Technician by trade, gamer by night...

76561197974420008.png

no worries will hopefully re-apply in future once i become a well know surf on within the community thanks for the feedback lads will give it 110 next time 

• 4 months later...

Hi,

I am sorry to inform you that your Skill Surf Moderator Application has been denied.

Your Application was voted on by the Skill Surf Staff Team at our most recent meeting.

DENIED. 

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• My Name is Tito locked this topic