SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

아이버슨's Unban Appeal

iver$  ツ

Steam Account Name: 아이버슨
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:209083962

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_

Server Group: AIM 
Server:  Retake

Date / Time of Ban: 17th August - 12:50 PM

Admin that Punished You: pkn

Reason for Ban: was talking shit in chat saying "so bad" and "yawn" like every other CSGO player... The admin got upset and perm silenced me so when he was in my team and we were about to win a round I team flashed him then he perm banned me. lol
(pretty sure im banned from all kzg servers)

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: because it's nothing serious. Guy needs to take it easy man it's 12:30 pm on a Saturday and the guy is having a cry over some retake banter

You picked a fight with staff and lost bud.

I perm silenced you for being super toxic as you can see below to not only me but other players on the server. Being toxic is not banter its just called being a dick.

image.thumb.png.094113e4929c97e10f0ef921af46e98d.png

Then u proceeded to spam voice comms buttons and team flashing which i warned you i would ban u if u kept it up, so u started shooting me and i banned u for a day.

This will not get looked at today this a can guarantee you, so please take your time away from the server to reflect on how you act and understand if u continue it the bans lengths will only increase everytime.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Spinner locked this topic