SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] Gappy's Administrator Application

Gappy

Steam Account Name:  Gappy
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:41620825

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: I like to take care about servers and i have alot of experience and also i tryhard all the time everything what i want to reach.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I invite all my friends and i want to make server clear without abusing like some admins and moderators do all the time. I want take care about the server 24/7. I'll show you alot of experience i do and i'm ready to help everybody in the server ofc if i can.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I already say that i have alot of experience with beaing stuff and everything. I was Global Admin on TangoWorld if you know about them they are big community with alot of players and also with great squad but i didn't have much time for them and i leave.

Play-Time on Server Group:  10
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  I can play everyday

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Yes
Vouching Players:  Yes

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

I explained 50 hours was the minimum, give him a little time.

Technician by trade, gamer by night...

76561197974420008.png

• 4 weeks later...

-rep

Have never seen you on surf, 10 hrs playtime. 

On 17/08/2019 at 1:36 PM, Gappy said:

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  Yes
Vouching Players:  Yes

What staff member/s and what players vouched for you?

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I invite all my friends and i want to make server clear without abusing like some admins and moderators do all the time. I want take care about the server 24/7. I'll show you alot of experience i do and i'm ready to help everybody in the server ofc if i can.

I can barely understand this part but you say in particular 

i want to make server clear without abusing like some admins and moderators do all the time

Who/ What admins or mods are you saying abuse all the time?

Taking a look at "tangoworldwide" led me to find your profile as well as an active admin application on their servers which was actually accepted this morning. 

Source: https://tangoworldwide.net/index.php?topic=66747.msg506510#msg506510

Fat -rep from me.

- Clifford.

Edited by Raymond

:harambe: :silver: 

• 1 month later...
  • ReedaNZ locked this topic