SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Teroli's Unban Appeal

Teroli2000

Steam Account Name: Teroli
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:212296880

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_

Server Group:  
Server:  Retake

Date / Time of Ban: 03-06-19 08:14

Admin that Punished You: CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: Auto-Bhop

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I was using a private cheat called "gremlin-hook" I just got finished cheating on comp and I forgot to unload (It's an external and I forgot it was still injected in the game) I was scrolling but I guess it kinda messed with the bhop thing with the auto bhop loaded (THE CHEAT IS ONLY AUTOBHOP A PERSON I KNOW MADE IT)

+rep, gremlin is indeed a bhop script sort of cheat, only difference to a normal ahk script is that it uses an external injector. I believe you should get unbanned due to bhop scripting only being a two week ban.

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

20 hours ago, Spinner said:

+rep, gremlin is indeed a bhop script sort of cheat, only difference to a normal ahk script is that it uses an external injector. I believe you should get unbanned due to bhop scripting only being a two week ban.

omg spinner best manager hi

This is true.

Gremlinhook: Cheat made by tekno was made for a private CSGO movement discord server, now discontinued. Gremlinhook was an external bhop only cheat removing the luck if you are scrolling.

Removing the luck when scrolling is still detected as a bhop assist, hence why he is banned, I think spinner is right, it is a bhop only cheat and i'm pretty sure hes been banned for a while now.

Bhop Only cheat, in my opinion is counted as a bhop script just with a different injecting process, therefore, should only be a 2 week ban. 

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

1 hour ago, Spinner said:

Bhop Only cheat, in my opinion is counted as a bhop script just with a different injecting process, therefore, should only be a 2 week ban. 

Except a scrip[t is a script and a hack/cheat is a cheat? Just ebcause u like someone doesnt change the rules in any way.

While u are clearly remorseful and did fess up its still not really an excuse to why you should be cleared. All you have said is i was on comp and used my cheats then came to your server to see if it could get away with it there and i was caught?

First of all, he wasn’t *Caught by someone* , he was auto banned. Secondly, is it really a cheat if after injected, all it can do is turn on bhop assistance by clicking a certain key, it’s not like it has other features. Therefore, it can be called a script since it does exactly what AHK scripts do, except it was undetected. And I am changing no rules, bhop assist is a two week ban, he has had much longer than that. I am not unbanning him because I know him tho, so certainly keeping it fair.

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

I didn't join the server with the knowledge my cheats were injected I took a break before I joined the server and I forgot about my cheat being injected.

I should also clear up that it is a script not a cheat, you inject into your game externally so that's why I called it a cheat but it still basically does the same things as AHK. 

I'm definitely not "fessing up" because I was not cheating on purpose nor am I remorseful I made a mistake I had no intent on cheating on a server that I've bought VIP on for probably over a year and have been playing on the network for 3+ years

Also I'd like to mention my brother who has been playing similar amount of time as me has also been banned because of me, if you have no intent of un banning me at least un ip ban me and hardware id me or something.

Edited by Teroli2000

• 2 weeks later...

Does it fuck with the game files or not? An AHK is just a spammer. What you used appears to remove the "luck" of bhopping meaning its fucking with the game files in one way or another, doesn't seem like a script at all so i gotta agree with @pkn on this one.

However i'd still recommend an unban after a month or so considering what it is used for.

megalul.PNG.396076e159e1e3f47f70faddcef09c53.PNG

"Yassuo/Cheescake/Fedora/Sheriff"

1189840288_unnamed(1).gif.6a794d66d83d9eb0a1a163c04d14b3c2.gif                   1311135917_unnamed(2).gif.792a43b486d2f39421ea2b3b34442756.gifunnamed.gif.4841bb81637405ab75487e96a3cc8860.gif                                             background.png

ONUeCc6yxZ3a.gif.b02d914762eae9bb20e067b24f49e0af.gifcommunity_image_1419724695.gif.4ee1949b9373744045add374277e64de.gifunnamed.png.80945d7c1aceb6e1de66f4c8bc8d19c2.png

On 04/09/2019 at 12:47 PM, Yassuo said:

Does it fuck with the game files or not? An AHK is just a spammer. What you used appears to remove the "luck" of bhopping meaning its fucking with the game files in one way or another, doesn't seem like a script at all so i gotta agree with @pkn on this one.

However i'd still recommend an unban after a month or so considering what it is used for.

It does spam, so for example, whatever the bind for jump is, it will spam that bind but it has an actual injector if that makes sense. 

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

On 25/08/2019 at 12:07 PM, -[pkN24!7]- said:

Except a scrip[t is a script and a hack/cheat is a cheat? Just ebcause u like someone doesnt change the rules in any way.

While u are clearly remorseful and did fess up its still not really an excuse to why you should be cleared. All you have said is i was on comp and used my cheats then came to your server to see if it could get away with it there and i was caught?

He never said that he got onto your server to see if he got away with it, it is an external so if you press insert nothing will happen, therefore he didn't realize he was still inject then joined kzg and got banned becuase he was still injected.

If you don't understand: He FORGOT he had it on, he got on kzg and got banned.

How it works: The bhop will activate when "Jump Key" is pressed, in this case mwheelup and spacebar, he did not use spacebar but it still activates on scroll wheel ( mwheelup ). So every time you use the "Jump Key" ( in this case mwheelup and spacebar ) then it will force a negative and a positive tick to happen at the same time when he jumps. 

This enables BunnyHopping, in my opinion teroli should be unbanned.

• Spinner locked this topic