SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP] Jiko's Moderator Application

Jiko

Steam Account Name:  Jiko
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:462326760 (fixed)

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: My name is Jackson, I've been playing games now for all my life. I started young with my father and brother after we got a ps2. Grew up playing games such a cod were my love started at mw2 following all the way to bo2, To this day I'm still playing my ps4 games such as nba2k19. I'm a bit of a basketball fan, enjoy playing it and watching it. I've had a quite a switch to pc over the years coming back every few months to play games. But now I'm making it perm. I have over 1600 hours on gmod where I was Senior Admin on a few servers, This account was sadly banned back in 2015 on csgo for my poor decision being young. I thoroughly enjoy playing the awp server as the awp is my fav weapon.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I really enjoy playing on the server and I strongly believe I can help the community out, I'm not one who gets outraged often as I'm very chill and play the games very relaxed. I can have a good laugh with people and love to have fun, not someone who takes the ranking seriously and I have a keen eye for cheaters

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I know i can be a great asset to the KZG Staff Team, as I will be on anytime I'm needed, I'm quite willingly ready to make this my main server if I get chosen to be staff, I'm very prepared to help with any staff situations or question I'm asked, I'm a good leader and can involve everyone and not let the louder people cloud my judgements over those quieter than them, I know KZG gets lots of staff requests and If I'm chosen I will step up to be the best mod I can be

Play-Time on Server Group:  |AWP| 2 days 20:36:00 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  |WEEKDAYS| I have School form 8am-3pm AWST and I will be usually on around 6pm-2am playing |WEEKENDS| Ill be on any time between 12pm(midday)-2am

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  colour, rusty, Dediamond, Ruzxo,

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Jiko

+rep 

Just play more and get those hours up to at least 30 hours. 

Btw that’s not your correct steam ID. Try a steamID website such as

https://steamid.io

• 2 months later...
  • Nala locked this topic