SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Ruzxo's Moderator Application

Ruzxo

Steam Account Name:  Ruzxo
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:108524850

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: Hey, my names Rishi and I live in Melbourne and go to a science school in the city. Love to kickback with my mates and go out often while also doing good at school. Fun as to be around, always keen to have a laugh with others. I used to play cs a few years ago where I hit LEM (before the update that messed up ranks) and stayed at DMG after that update. I then moved to ps4 with all my schoolmates and we had a good time playing COD for a while and also the early (good) days of Fortnite. I also played Rainbow Six Siege where I took it seriously. I started off in Gold but managed to work my way up to diamond for a solid 4-5 seasons. I became known within the SEAU community and was within the top 40 players of the Australia/NZ/Asian region. Within this time, I had become an admin on an active discord server by the instagrammer; @nerfedbeard (previous owner) with over 300 members. Siege then became boring and I decided to come back to come back to pc which was a few months ago and here I am now! I practice on the server for hours a day to help get my old groove back and have also been talking and getting to know some of the regular members aswell!

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I am considered responsible and mature to my parents, mates and teachers and also dedicated and committed to what I do. I also am a good rule enforcer, while also still making sure everyone has a good time.

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  Myself and others feel like I would be a good addition to the staff. I've been very active on the server ever since I came back to csgo and a lot of the other players have recommended to me that I should apply for mod. I would help have everyone have a fun time and what-not, while also strictly enforcing the server's rules with no exceptions.

Play-Time on Server Group:  2 days 22:55:14 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  Everyday (except some occasions like going out etc.) for about 2-3hrs.

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  Jiko, Fake Taxi Took My Grandma, NZXT-H440™, Shat., Zz

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by Ruzxo
More information

• 3 weeks later...

Very interested in your chat logs.

23 Sep 2019 10:11:09 can u kys really fast?

23 Sep 2019 10:05:14 shut the fuck up  
23 Sep 2019 10:05:09 falkor  

21 Sep 2019 09:11:49 ur shit
21 Sep 2019 09:13:18 whys it always the scrubs in low arenas talkin the most shit

19 Sep 2019 10:54:38 #striphimofhisadmin
19 Sep 2019 10:54:31 #fedoraforban
19 Sep 2019 10:50:52 stfu admin

18 Sep 2019 14:56:12 who tf r u kid

If there is some context you can add, would be greatly appreciated.

• 1 month later...
  • RetroViper locked this topic