SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

KIWI's Unban Appeal

KIWI

Steam Account Name: KIWI
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:493006889

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_1:0:174863160, STEAM_1:0:421355322, STEAM_1:1:491235029,

Server Group: SKILL 
Server:  Easy

Date / Time of Ban: 03-29-19 06:59

Admin that Punished You: skyprah

Reason for Ban: Well I have been banned for a few reasons. One was for ear rape when sourcemod went down. According to skyprah I started blasting music with slam but personally I can't agree to that. Considering it was 2 years ago I can't remember if that is true or not. I don't believe I did it but its your word against mine so do with it as you must. Another reason was for ban evading, I can admit to this one I did it a couple times I believe. That was when Skyprah told me to appeal for an unban, so I waited a few months and here I am. I don't believe there is anything else.

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: well to be fair I have done a lot of shit that is ban worthy on this server, but all the main reasons I was banned was a few years ago back in 2017. Its been about 2 years and iv'e matured over the years. im not saying i'm not toxic, i'm defiantly still toxic but at least now I can control it. I was told by skyprah to appeal for an unban before joining the server again and what ever response I get from the appeal answers the question about me joining the server again. There isn't really an excuse for me doing that shit, but I did it and there isn't anything I can do to change it. So really its up to you if I get unbanned or not obviously. Also keep in mind this is legit the first ban appeal iv'e had to do so if I fucked it up in any way please tell me.

I don't think it was a really good addon to say that you are still toxic but hey at least you admitted and have recognized that you did something bad. I just wanted to add that but besides that good luck and you'll have to be patient for a response

3 hours ago, drk said:

I don't think it was a really good addon to say that you are still toxic but hey at least you admitted and have recognized that you did something bad. I just wanted to add that but besides that good luck and you'll have to be patient for a response

i mean everyone is toxic, you cant deny that. no point lying about you know.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi KIWI,

Sorry about the delay in response to your appeal, but do note you didn't put this under skill surf server group, even know it's global ban we still need to know where it originated from.

we will be looking into this one for you and will advise shortly.

Thanks, 

Sincerely,

ruthles_kila
Jump Server Manager

• ruthles_kila locked this topic