SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

SCARFAC3's Unban Appeal

SCARFAC3

Steam Account Name: SCARFAC3
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:98883438

Alternate Accounts: NONE

Server Group: AIM 
Server:  Retake

Date / Time of Ban: 08/18/2019 02:14

Admin that Punished You: CONSOLE

Reason for Ban: Duplicate account

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I messaged skyprah the time it happened because i didn't understand why i was banned. but after 3 days of research and finding out what happened it was my little brother who got me banned. he said he tryed to download a skin changer for his account and went into retakes and got banned probably for cheating i don't know. but i'm sooo fucked off at him i gave him a hiding for it and would really just like to be unbanned. i know it probably won't happen but it's worth a try. i've played retakes for like 2 years now and love it allways play it before warmups and would just love to continue playing it. if i cannot get unbanned it's allgoods i had fun playing on kzg servers with my bros and if this is the end then so be it. thanks and chur SCARFAC3 :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Spinner locked this topic