SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Best Airline CEO's Unban Appeal

Midnigh7

Steam Account Name: Best Airline CEO
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:142166605

Alternate Accounts: NONE

Server Group: MINIGAMES 
Server:  Beginner

Date / Time of Ban: 22/8/2019

Admin that Punished You: CONSOLE?

Reason for Ban: [SourceSleuth] Duplicate account

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: Hello,
Ive recieved a ban for a duplicate account that I am unsure as to why, as I only have the one account.
Ive used this account for years and have used KZG surf servers and occasionally 1v1 arenas on and off ever since I started playing and everything has been fine.
If you use Hardware ID to find duplicate accounts their must be an issue as HID would show I only have the one account. If it is IP address, my only defence is that I live in a Share house with 5 other University students. We always have new students coming and old ones going every year or so, and although noone uses my personal computer, the internet is shared for all. I hope you will be able to find my explanation understanding and I hope for an unban, or at least an unban on surf servers as KZG surf is the only one I use :(
Kind regards,
Midnigh7

• 2 weeks later...
  • Spinner locked this topic