SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

happ's Unban Appeal

happ

Steam Account Name: happ
Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:48059520

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_

Server Group: AWP 
Server:  Other

Date / Time of Ban: August 23 2019

Admin that Punished You: Spinner

Reason for Ban: multi-hack

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: not using any hacking software at all.

Okay this is getting out of hand

I'll say it again though. 

+rep for unban

Happ is a legitimate Player with good skills, especially in quick scoping. 

I trust that the admins will review the evidence again carefully. 

Thank you. 

Edit:

I saw the evidence from him, and to make myself clearer, because I said this before seeing the evidence, making a fool out of myself.

My only defense for him is that the ping difference from the phillipines and Singapore can be very large, depending on his location

Whereas the part where you placed the text "Walling?"

Players, such as myself, can notice slight movements within a short time, it was clear that the opponent's awp was seen near the ladder. 

I still believe that this is a wrongful ban. 

Thank you once again. 

Another edit:

I noticed this was on Australia, which makes him more laggier

And lag can lead to backtrack, depending on how laggy he is. 

He was still able to play, so I guess that he was around 200 ping at that time. 

edit:

I want to add on that players from Australia will feel that he has some sort of external assistance, but please account for the fact that he had high ping that game, which will affect a lot of things. 

You can try this by going to Singapore AWP to experiment with the lag Happ experiences in Australia. 

Edited by Subaru

You were banned for backtracking as shown in the evidence provided. The excuse of having bad ping does not make yourself unban worthy because the way oing works, is not the way you showed. The shot you talked about in dm's was not a flick or a "push upwards", you did not even move your mouse when you shot. For the shots we slowed down, Playermodels do not change position when you shoot even with high latency. It does not depend on playstyle if you have high latency, high latency does NOT make playermodels teleport. The playermodels were far behind certain walls and you would still shoot them, it is inhuman, and ping doesn't give that much of an advantage.

Evidence: 

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

4 hours ago, Subaru said:

Okay this is getting out of hand

I'll say it again though. 

+rep for unban

Happ is a legitimate Player with good skills, especially in quick scoping. 

I trust that the admins will review the evidence again carefully. 

Thank you. 

Edit:

I saw the evidence from him, and to make myself clearer, because I said this before seeing the evidence, making a fool out of myself.

My only defense for him is that the ping difference from the phillipines and Singapore can be very large, depending on his location

Whereas the part where you placed the text "Walling?"

Players, such as myself, can notice slight movements within a short time, it was clear that the opponent's awp was seen near the ladder. 

I still believe that this is a wrongful ban. 

Thank you once again. 

Another edit:

I noticed this was on Australia, which makes him more laggier

And lag can lead to backtrack, depending on how laggy he is. 

He was still able to play, so I guess that he was around 200 ping at that time. 

edit:

I want to add on that players from Australia will feel that he has some sort of external assistance, but please account for the fact that he had high ping that game, which will affect a lot of things. 

You can try this by going to Singapore AWP to experiment with the lag Happ experiences in Australia. 

I am the person who made the video, I did in fact see a movement at the ladder but because Vegas ( What I use to edit ) the preview was at a much lower quality so I couldn't see it.

He has around 160 ping, having 200 or more ping would be at the point where you'll be teleporting when you walk, and most servers clamp max unlag to 200 ms anyway. If you go over that limit it doesn't warp the player back, any less than 200 ms is irrelevant, so no lag doesn't make it look like backtrack.

This farce has been a huge insult to my integrity as a player. I have played the kzg servers consistently for the past few years and in less than 2 months; banned twice after playing for a while in the au awp server. I saw the video, and to say frankly, I don't know why those shots register- I'm not even sure the same thing is displayed on my screen. In my limited knowledge, I can only say that I did indeed feel the "lag" while playing in the au awp server (having an average of 150-200 ping each game) but it was not too bad as to be unable to play or too good for the enemy model and crosshair to align as smoothly as I would like. In which case I can only attribute them to differences in location, latency, ping - whatever you want to call it. I do not know the tech lingo concerning servers and connections so I really don't know how to respond to claims justifying my "backtracking". In all honesty I have never even heard of that term in cs before these reports. The only thing I do know is that I played to the best of my ability because I really wanted to climb high in the rankings fast. Now, if I had been banned because such shots were made due to high ping or any sort of lag compensation then alright. But as far as I have been told, "backtracking" is done with the aid of external software. Having been banned in accusation of using a hacking software simply disgusts me to the core. I have played this game without cheats for as long as I can remember, so why would I start now? Anyhow, unfortunately I really have no video evidence in my defense since I do not record while playing. So even though I may have friends from other servers willing to defend me, such statements hold little bearing to the final judgement. My final petition would therefore be a permanent ban on the said au awp server, since that is where all of these began- but to allow me to play  in the other kzg servers. I am at the mercy of the admins verdict, and will of course respect whatever they have to say. 

Okay, if I'm able to help in any way, such as record myself play in AU with another person recording, I can, hopefully, produce a similar result to what happened to Happ. 

I don't know why you aren't accepting lag as a reason, although I have had serious backtrack on other players when I used to play SNG AU AWP before, I saw it with my own eyes when the Player dropped down from the roof and I killed him mid air although he already reached below the platform. 

And back then in SNG AU, I had constantly MORE than 200 ping, and Player models would still "teleport". I can only think of latency as the only problem with this, a high latency Player can really cause trouble to a low latency Player, especially mid air. Even as a low latency player in SG, my shot does NOT hit a Player when they're lagging, no matter how accurate I was, it just goes through them, whereas they still can hit me because of their high latency, they still see me at the same place for less than a second, which can still help that kill me easily, when I can not do the same. 

As for the push upwards motion. Something that I can think of is that on his computer, his movement was registered first then the movement, whereas yours was the opposite. 

Another thing is that some players, especially those players who flick hard, tends to overflick, but still hit the shots. This might explain that particular shot, as he would shoot while moving up, to ensure that he'll hit the shot on the enemy. The double jump can't let you go down unless you reached the highest point then drop right? The only logical thing is to flick upwards when you're aiming below. Also, would you still aim at the same place even when the enemy is jumping? No, you would also have the instinct to flick upwards no matter what. 

I experienced backtrack, I HAD backtrack on others before on AU servers. Latency difference has an effect on the players, like backtrack. 

Edit:

I'm pretty sure quite a number of players will be upset that happ got banned, PERMANENTLY. 

Just allow him to play on SG servers, you can take a look at how he plays in SG, observe whether he still has backtrack. 

Edited by Subaru

Ping does not affect players in the way you guys are trying to use to appeal this ban. I have played on plenty of foreign servers in my time and can vouch for that fact. I believe this ban appeal should be denied and you shall find yourself a new home

Subaru, i have spoken to a player called software Engineer who has made a few cheats and we have gone through the evidence. The most ping can do advantage wise is make you harder to hit, and harder to move around, this making your own player model a bit backwards and forwards. Although, the ammount of backtrack those shots have are physically impossible for a player who has 130-150 ping which isnt even that much. If there is no evidence to proof that evidence wrong, then the ban will remain as it is very obvious backtrack.

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

Ping does affect players.
Say, have you experienced trying to hit high ping players before? Do you not notice no matter how accurate you are, you just can't get a 100% hitrate.
On google, it says that latency is the amount of time a packet takes to traverse a system.
So, low latency means that the packet sent to your computer is faster right?
And high latency means the packet sent to your computer is slow.
But because of the delay of packets being sent to your computer, you hit players based on what you perceive, however, whatever happ perceives on his computer, will not be the same as what you perceive in your computer in Australia.
This is my only hope of defense for happ, and i believe this is permanent, sadly.

The only way to provide evidence is that he plays on SG, and you observe him there.

That's why certain cheating software's have "fake-lag" as an option, because it is the only advantage that lag can give. Not saying that happ has this in any way though. Also not talking about the fact that happ went 66-13 with 152 ping and then next match 19-23 with 185 ping so clearly the more ping wasn't helping him like shown in these videos.

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

12 hours ago, Subaru said:

The only way to provide evidence is that he plays on SG, and you observe him there.

There's no need to observe him on another server as he will know he is being observed.

8 hours ago, Spinner said:

That's why certain cheating software's have "fake-lag" as an option, because it is the only advantage that lag can give. Not saying that happ has this in any way though. Also not talking about the fact that happ went 66-13 with 152 ping and then next match 19-23 with 185 ping so clearly the more ping wasn't helping him like shown in these videos.

Was the map always gade though? 

Because I also have similar problems, I have a skill that's on par with him, however I'm not consistent with it, one game I get 4 kd, the other game I get 1 kd or less. It may also be what happened to him, whether a sudden increase in ping or a sudden tilt. 

As for the 185 ping, doesn't that help him in this case more? That means those backtrack shots were a fluke, if he were to have backtrack in his "cheating software", wouldn't a normal cheater leave it on, and try to use lag as excuse, but his scores are showing otherwise, meaning that his backtrack was not on all the time. 

However you may argue whether he toggles it on/off. But as far as I can tell, he is one of the most consistent players in terms of playstyle, so it may be that higher ping messes that playstyle of his, but 150 ping was just right for it to be playable, but also just right for it to look he was cheating. 

As for being observed, he'll still play to the best of his abilities no matter what, provided that he's allowed to be on probation. 

First of all, there is a difference between 1 kd and 66-13 kd. Not only that, but it wasn't flukes, you can see from the evidence that every shot, is around the same backtrack tick, which can be configured in a cheat's menu. Not only that, but 130-180 ping doesn't help your case because that i almost nothing ping wise. Many players have a similar ping and still don't do as well, I used to live in Malaysia, and used to connected to KZG AU with 180 ping, and trust me, it did not help me in any situation.

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

This looks more like a case of lag compensation than backtrack hacks to me. I suggest for happ to be temporarily unbanned and have him record while playing in the AU server. And then compare the difference between his perspective and the demos. As for all the other shots, they look completely normal to me. They're shots that top players on the SG awp server can hit consistently. Those pre-aims are also very normal in awp_gade. I have played roughly 530 hours in the SG awp server and have learned to pre-aim at those spots; the sides of the map & the tower, while holding that angle in base, and I'd say that a player of happ's caliber have already mastered that. It's also very common to get killed immediately in SG awp_gade if you jump too high, like that player shown in the evidence. Most top players in the SG awp server prefer to get a pick & acquire basic informations of where players went, by jumping on the ramp's ledge as fast as possible and try to kill the ones that were either jumping too high, or trying to get to middle.

I don't believe you can ban someone for being too good.

Why would we unban him? What is shown in the video is backtrack, read above if you can't tell what ping does to your connection. He is not getting unbanned, just to save my time on answering more stupid comments, I'm gonna be joining a server where I will have the similar ammount of ping and prove that it is impossible for such player to play that good with high ping and get that much advantage. When I am done with the video, I will post it here.

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

This can be very offending to you spinner, so i really apologise for this, but i must speak my mind regarding what you said.

What I can interpret from your reply is that, you think that happ is a nuisance towards the gaming community because you simply think that he has backtrack. And now you're venting out your frustrations because of my replies, which i try to help my dear friend out, and you call them stupid?

You also intend to not listen to our replies, that we try to put effort into, and just go straight into a one sided video evidence. You're settings will not even be the same as happ, let alone things like location, pc specs, playstyle.
I know this is a waste of time for you, and you can just easily leave him perma banned with no intention of unbanning him, but this would be neglecting your admin duties/procedures, which will upset quite a number of players in SG.

You won't even consider very few factors that can be very impactful towards the game, such as ping, and following up is lag compensation, and maybe interpolation, and most notably, his skill.

On 25/08/2019 at 9:55 PM, Subaru said:

Ping does affect players.
Say, have you experienced trying to hit high ping players before? Do you not notice no matter how accurate you are, you just can't get a 100% hitrate.
On google, it says that latency is the amount of time a packet takes to traverse a system.
So, low latency means that the packet sent to your computer is faster right?
And high latency means the packet sent to your computer is slow.
But because of the delay of packets being sent to your computer, you hit players based on what you perceive, however, whatever happ perceives on his computer, will not be the same as what you perceive in your computer in Australia.
This is my only hope of defense for happ, and i believe this is permanent, sadly.

The video oda sent was what i intended to, hopefully, explain to you what i was thinking about.

I actually find this very insulting towards me, no matter how hard i try to help happ, you tell me otherwise, which i respect. But the reply you gave made me pretty angry. Calling it stupid and a waste of time.
I'll say it again, happ is a legitimate player, with good skills.

This whole thing was only caused because happ went to AU AWP.
If you still have something to argue about AFTER watching what oda presented you, by all means, go ahead. Ultimately, this is your decision, you hold the final say towards this. Please, just allow him to play on SG.

I apologise again for this, but i just needed to speak my mind out about this situation.

Edit:
Just noticed on the part where it said "pre-aim"
If you just show that part, it'll look like walls. I suggest that you don't cut the clips unnecessarily that can make misunderstandings like the example above. Adding music is redundant too tbh, its just evidence, not a frag movie.
And its gade, someone is bound to go up to tower.
Sounds also, pretty sure happ can hear AWP shots clearly from the left and tower...

Watch the whole video if you must. You see the part where happ kills people and their bodies just "teleported" and died there? Its the same here, i kill some people at where i see them at, but their dead body is way off. I hit some lucky shots there, if i get banned for aim bot i swear. All pre aim spots are what i usually do.
If this helps, im top 2 in SG, so chill k?
First 3 minutes and i hit "backtrack" shots, lmao

Edited by Subaru
grammar

bump. 
This has been ignored for awhile, despite that evidence has been provided for this unban appeal.
Any updates about this case?

A bit disappointing really. I've never seen an unban appeal taking this long before, even back in my days of being an admin in SNG, a shit one that is. 

Usually get denied quickly or accepted within a span of 4-5 days. 

I'm not gonna post because it'll be annoying to see posts of asking for updates when barely anything happens. 

So are there any updates?

Disagreements about the lag compensation video or my video? 

Edited by Poi

• 4 weeks later...

Bump, for the last time.

*cough* surprise edit in like how many weeks from then?

im surprised happ isnt vac banned for cheating ?

Edited by Poi

• 4 months later...

bump.

megalul.PNG.396076e159e1e3f47f70faddcef09c53.PNG

"Yassuo/Cheescake/Fedora/Sheriff"

1189840288_unnamed(1).gif.6a794d66d83d9eb0a1a163c04d14b3c2.gif                   1311135917_unnamed(2).gif.792a43b486d2f39421ea2b3b34442756.gifunnamed.gif.4841bb81637405ab75487e96a3cc8860.gif                                             background.png

ONUeCc6yxZ3a.gif.b02d914762eae9bb20e067b24f49e0af.gifcommunity_image_1419724695.gif.4ee1949b9373744045add374277e64de.gifunnamed.png.80945d7c1aceb6e1de66f4c8bc8d19c2.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Happ,

To my knowledge this case isn't closed, there for we are reviewing this offer and will advised shortly on the outcome.

Many Thanks for your patience.

Sincerely,

ruthles_kila
Jump Server Manager

DENIED.

THIS DOESN'T MEAN YOU WILL STAY PERM BANNED, YOU ARE WELCOME TO SUBMIT ANOTHER APPEAL IN 3 MONTHS + FROM NOW !

Sincerely,

ruthles_kila
Jump Server Manager

• ruthles_kila locked this topic