SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] sunnie's Administrator Application

sunnie

Steam Account Name:  sunnie
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/itssunnie/

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: My name is Kyle, I'm 23 and I live in Perth, WA. I've been playing CS since source and have been playing CSGO pre-operation phoenix. I love music, animals (I have a lot of pets) and I love exciting new technology. I used to work as a system builder for a major computer store so I have an excellent understanding of hardware/troubleshooting. I currently work in IT as a profession.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  I'm great at providing support and advice to people with all levels of understanding, I have experience as an administrator for BF3 Army (one of, if not the biggest provider of Battlefield 3 Australian servers back in the day) and have worked in multiple game modes (TDM, Gun Game, Conquest etc). I also believe I have a great understanding of people and can take a lot of heat/abuse without it affecting my judgement (i used to work in retail lol)

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  I feel I can contribute to the quality of life on the AIM servers, provide everyone with great support as well as ensuring the rules are being followed. I enjoy playing AIM servers and having fun, I am actively in the server most days and enjoy my time and would love to make sure everyone has a pleasurable (cheat-free) experience!

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you feel I have left anything important out!

Play-Time on Server Group:  2d 02:58h
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  9AM - 9PM Australian Western Standard Time (most nights)

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players:  n/a (no-one specifically, can request it from someone)

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

• 1 month later...
  • panthA locked this topic