SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[COMBAT SURF] Pud_Olive's Unban Appeal

✯Pud_Olive✯ CS.Money

Steam Account Name: Pud_Olive
Steam ID: STEAM_pudolive

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_76561197962314327/

Server Group: COMBAT SURF 
Server:  Easy

Date / Time of Ban: 04-07-19 14:13

Admin that Punished You: Consol

Reason for Ban: Duplicate account

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: i was on my smurf account and tried to join the easy surf server and it said i was banned, then i hopped on my main account (Pud_Olive) and i was banned on that account aswell. i went to the kzg website and it said had been permanently banned for a duplicate account and i think this was because i had a vpn running in the background so i could access netflix content from other countries. i submitted a ban appeal a while ago but i dont know if it went through and since then i havent played csgo because my pc broke. now that i have a new pc i have started playing csgo again and really want to access kzg servers once again. i have over 1500 hours on csgo and have never cheated once. i think i have been wrongly banned and am asking if it can please be removed because i love to play surf.

On 26/08/2019 at 8:10 PM, ✯Pud_Olive✯ CS.Money said:

Steam Account Name: Pud_Olive
Steam ID: STEAM_pudolive

Alternate Accounts: STEAM_76561197962314327/

Server Group: COMBAT SURF 
Server:  Easy

Date / Time of Ban: 04-07-19 14:13

Admin that Punished You: Consol

Reason for Ban: Duplicate account

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: i was on my smurf account and tried to join the easy surf server and it said i was banned, then i hopped on my main account (Pud_Olive) and i was banned on that account aswell. i went to the kzg website and it said had been permanently banned for a duplicate account and i think this was because i had a vpn running in the background so i could access netflix content from other countries. i submitted a ban appeal a while ago but i dont know if it went through and since then i havent played csgo because my pc broke. now that i have a new pc i have started playing csgo again and really want to access kzg servers once again. i have over 1500 hours on csgo and have never cheated once. i think i have been wrongly banned and am asking if it can please be removed because i love to play surf.

Unbanned, enjoy.

• skyprah locked this topic