SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP] Sane's Moderator Application

Sane

Steam Account Name:  Sane
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:468581219

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: If i'm being honest, i can be immature alot but honestly i think i do it because want people to like me and not think of me as some annoying person, but i want to use this application as a means to show that i can be mature enough to be apart of the kzg team.

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  i have been admin on a Spectre for quite a while now so i do have alot of admin experience, but what i think my best quality is, being mature when i need to be. such as when i need to make a decision that comes with the role of moderator

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  i believe anyone has a chance to be apart of this team, everyone can be a good addition if they put the effort in, which is what im willing to do, ive met some great admins and mods but even the trials are fantastic people to talk to, the problem is, i joked around too much and think i kind of ruined my chances, but its not gonna stop me from continuing to apply because this is what i really want, i want a chance to show everyone that i can be good enough, so if i'm answering the question in one sentence, id say that i deserve to be apart of the kill-zone gaming team because i'm willing to change, and i think that's the most important thing. This probably isn't 300 words but ive said all i needed to.

Play-Time on Server Group:  over 50 hours on my account that i sold, and around 10 on this account
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  i play Monday through to Friday after 4pm (if i don't have work) and on Saturday and Sunday i play most of the day

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  i don't believe anyone wants to
Vouching Players:  Sorry but i have none of these either

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

-rep

- the reason for this is not really the application but your stance in the community, if you are to be successful in this role you must be well known. This can be seen in the way you don't show any effort in finding players to vouch for you. as well as this I have never seen you on the server. but my Biggest issue is the fact you are new to the server and your currently an admin on Spectre.

50 minutes ago, Sane said:

Yes I am but why is that a bad thing?

KZG has a rule where you can't be staff on two separate server communities. For example you cannot be a staff member on KZG and Spectre at the same time.

Like said above, this application will be denied unless you leave Spectre. We do not allow staff to be part of other communities or have their own community.

Dtf.gif

856410_1002.png

• 4 months later...
  • Nala locked this topic