SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP SG] hipp's Moderator Application

hipp

Steam Account Name:  hipp
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:127748182

Sex: Male

Desciption of Myself: not toxic,have fun,rarely tilted,not racist,english is not my first language, but i still can understand what people say, i player that not judge people without strong proof

Qualities I bring to Killzone Gaming  i gonna ban hacker and map exploit and make server better,and make kzg community as the best community on csgo

Why I Deserve to be Part of Killzine Gaming:  because the admin on sg rarely online,because i already on awp sg for long time i know some players character,and i gonna make the community more fun,friendly,and peace

Play-Time on Server Group:  19 days 21:55:13 hours
Times Usually Played on Server Group:  everyday,monday till friday 15.30pm-21.00pm.saturday and sunday 07.00 am-anytime

Vouching Staff on Server Group:  
Vouching Players: vin,noobmaster69

Have Read Server Group Rules:  Yes
Have Met Server Group and Application Requirements:  Yes
Have working Microphone:  Yes

Edited by hipp

+rep

I know English isn’t your first language, but you may want to add a bit more info.

I think you will be a good candidate for moderator other wise. ❤️❤️

+rep
Polite and friendly player. Never seen him been toxic before. He's pretty active also :)
Would like to see him on the server also, many mic spammers currently, and the admins are rarely online.

• 2 months later...
  • Nala locked this topic