SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

the correct way of using !calladmin command

Bl@ñk (Bl@storious)

Hello to all. I would just like to point out the correct use of the !admin command. Many players are trying to use the command but are not effective so admins can't help.

!calladmin <message> 

/calladmin <message>

where <message> is the message you trying to say. This message needs to include as many details as possible. Just saying "mic spam" doesn't help the admin know what the problem is.

eg 1. !calladmin johnny is spamming his mic and has been doing this for 20 minutes now. 

eg 2. /calladmin jack is a new guy and he's playing music, we've all asked him to stop but he's carrying on

I hope this post helps to make the !calladmin more effective.

Thanks and happy surfing ..

• Hearts 1
  • Thumbs up 1

Technician by trade, gamer by night...

76561197974420008.png

Im pre sure you do /call admin
Then it will ask for your message. But this will help for those who use the forums and its a great addition to all the other guides to help players out. Nice one Blank :)

Thanks Drk. For /calladmin to work properly it has to have a message attached to it. /calladmin <message>

Technician by trade, gamer by night...

76561197974420008.png

Brillenet guid blank, i'll be sure to refure to this if ever let back on kzg! thank you for your constant support of the kzg skill surf community 

xx <3 see you soon on surf hopefully my sweet summer price 

-jonah aka smile you're on camera

• 7 months later...

Also you may want to note, the command will ask you to select who you are reporting after using the command. This means there's not need to identify a player / their steam ID in the message portion of the command (as I did recently). 

• My Name is Tito locked this topic